Draining The Swamp

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Abuse knows no political ideology. I do find it interesting that one side excuses it, though.

Unfolding sex scandal offers lessons about California’s political hypocrisy

SACRAMENTO — There are few areas of private life that California’s legislators won’t at least attempt to meddle, which makes it that much more infuriating when the Capitol crowd can’t get its own house in order. I’m thinking, of course, about the unfolding sexual-harassment scandal, and lawmakers’ amazing efforts to basically look the other way.

Sexual harassment or misconduct knows NO political lines. Hope this helps.

Yeah, both sides need to face the music... lol.

vantexan

I think we now know the real reason Van wants to live overseas.
I had planned to go to the Philippines to find a wife when I was around 60. And she most likely would've been in the late teens to early 20's. They don't have a problem with that there. But my wife found me on Facebook 4.5 years ago(we dated in college), she's my age, and I'm perfectly content. Don't know how old you are, but you may find in your mid-50's that hot young ladies don't mean that much to you anymore. I'm more into saving money these days and getting bills paid off.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But sex with a 14 year old isn't wrong because of her age.
Lol. What a tool.
We live in a different world today than when Moore was 32. And I'll gladly say I have a problem with a 32 yr old with a 14 yr old much more than a 19 yr old with a 14 yr old. But in a historical context it isn't pedophilia.
His time? Historical context? It was the 1980s lmfao. What a :censored2:, defending a pedophile, Smh.

MAKAVELI

Unfolding sex scandal offers lessons about California’s political hypocrisy

SACRAMENTO — There are few areas of private life that California’s legislators won’t at least attempt to meddle, which makes it that much more infuriating when the Capitol crowd can’t get its own house in order. I’m thinking, of course, about the unfolding sexual-harassment scandal, and lawmakers’ amazing efforts to basically look the other way.

Sexual harassment or misconduct knows NO political lines. Hope this helps.

Yeah, both sides need to face the music... lol.
Yes and right now Moore needs to face the music. Lol

vantexan

You're wrong, and you're deflecting.
You are defending a child molester.
Nothing else to talk about.
You're sick.
No I'm not. Check Wikipedia about state laws concerning marriage age. Most States allow very young ages if parents or superior court judge or both approve it. And many States don't have a minimum age as long as the above approval happens. And we aren't talking about a handful of such marriages either. The truth is if a girl is menstruating she's old enough to marry and thus have sex in most States. If you don't like that take it up with the States. Now if people are smart they don't get married before getting a good education. And a 32 yr old chasing teenagers makes me queasy. But a 19 yr old with a 14 yr old? A 20 year old with a 16 yr old? With parental or court consent why not? It's not pedophilia.

vantexan

The sanctity of marriage.
Different culture. Over there it's not about the hottest bodies getting together. Young women often marry older Filipino men because for most their first concern is can the man take care of her AND help her family. They also have very defined roles as men and women there with very little divorce.

Sportello

Different culture. Over there it's not about the hottest bodies getting together. Young women often marry older Filipino men because for most their first concern is can the man take care of her AND help her family. They also have very defined roles as men and women there with very little divorce.
You sure have a lot of excuses.