542thruNthru

Here is exactly how it goes.
Left mirror clear
Left curb clear
Following distance clear (edit)
Speed clear
Right curb clear
Right mirror clear.

Repeat 900 times unless you see something in your mirror or window. It's stupid and a hazard in its self.
Ok In all seriousness can someone post it In order top to bottom. Including stale green lights lol

That's exactly the driver drill I posted. You'll look at your mirror and say clear or what you see. Then at your windshield (curb) and do the same. Then speed(speedometer) and say clear. Then at the car in front of you and say it's clear. Then same as left side for right and keep repeating it for I believe 2min. Honestly you'd have to be as dumb as @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U to fail it.

Don't worry about it.

That's exactly the driver drill I posted. You'll look at your mirror and say clear or what you see. Then at your windshield (curb) and do the same. Then speed(speedometer) and say clear. Then at the car in front of you and say it's clear. Then same as left side for right and keep repeating it for I believe 2min. Honestly you'd have to be as dumb as @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U to fail it.

Don't worry about it.
You're supposed to recite everything that you see
Maybe if you want to work a little more often you might actually have to do a driver drill like the rest of us

Yes but it's not something you call out during the driver drill.
"Left curb eye lead time 12 seconds!!! CLEAR!!!"
That's the stuff you need to learn to be a safe driver and not in an accident
There's many things that do not teach you in school you kind of learn by doing this job
Such as learning to identify vehicles that may cause your problem down the road, such as tow truck drivers, taxi drivers, contractors and newer cars that have lots of dents in the rear end

542thruNthru

That's the stuff you need to learn to be a safe driver and not in an accident
There's many things that do not teach you in school you kind of learn by doing this job
Such as learning to identify vehicles that may cause your problem down the road, such as tow truck drivers, taxi drivers, contractors and newer cars that have lots of dents in the rear end
Yes that's true but he only asking about the driver drill so he can pass it. Which in its self is unsafe.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
You're supposed to recite everything that you see
Maybe if you want to work a little more often you might actually have to do a driver drill like the rest of us

That is the commentary. Driver drill is exactly how 542 said with the edit. They make you do both and switch between them on command while driving.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I just wish it actually teach these newbies some real valuable driving skills

I’m right there with you. I am one of the newbies, and most of the good tips about doing the job I learned from a driver who I was helper for last year. Intergrad is more of a test of how much BS you can take than a class on how to drive safely.

I’m right there with you. I am one of the newbies, and most of the good tips about doing the job I learned from a driver who I was helper for last year. Intergrad is more of a test of how much BS you can take than a class on how to drive safely.
No role practical knowledge. No matter what trade you're in you kind of read so much stuff to learn how to try to do the job but you cannot actually do the job to have on a job training.