Driver pictures

MassWineGuy

I read the letter to ops mgrs. Photos will NOT be from driver id’s. And you don’t have to consent to having your photo used. But I don’t even want my first name given out.

fdxsux

We were just told we will be taking pictures for this nonsense on Tuesday. It’s only if you give your consent. I’m interested to see how many of our drivers will do it.

SmithBarney

Do you mean that when a costumer searches up the package tracking number, it will actually show the photo of the delivery driver that has it? If that is what you are saying, NO. Definitely not happening at Express.
Actually it is.. it was up on the FDX TV channel as something upcoming, you can opt out.

fdxsux

There are only downsides for the driver. Creeps waiting for female drivers without pants on. Local Karen’s blasting driver’s name and picture on social media. I have yet to hear how these pictures would be at all beneficial to the drivers.
Not only is it not beneficial to the drivers, it’s not beneficial to the customer either. Who cares what your driver’s name is or what they look like. Just deliver my package on time. Just another gimmick Fedex is wasting time and money on.

yadig

There are only downsides for the driver. Creeps waiting for female drivers without pants on. Local Karen’s blasting driver’s name and picture on social media. I have yet to hear how these pictures would be at all beneficial to the drivers.
A few lawsuits and the whole picture thing will be dropped.

FedupExpress

Not only is it not beneficial to the drivers, it’s not beneficial to the customer either. Who cares what your driver’s name is or what they look like. Just deliver my package on time. Just another gimmick Fedex is wasting time and money on.
Gimmick Express, they are desperately trying anything to lure in customers but it just ain't going to work.

YourMissingCallTag

Do you guys want me in my uniform?

Or would you like the artsy tasteful semi nude?

Lmk
Use this one a couple of times, what’s the worst thing that could happen?

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    768.2 KB · Views: 2