Driver pictures

fdxsux

He thinks morale is irrelevant. He thinks hourly people are idiots who are either too dumb or scared to move up. Morale within all branches of FedEx is horrible. 30 years of wage suppression, decreased benefits, and bad news after bad news have done a lot of damage. Tell me the last time this company gave employees good news lol. News that meant great things for employees….. I’ll be waiting.
We were told last week that we now get five days bereavement pay instead of three because that’s what Ground gets. I guess that’s good, but it’s sad that somebody literally needs to die for one thing to get better!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I know, you think box monkeys don't know anyone outside of their social circles. Just shows how wrong you are.
For all I know, Alan Dershowitz is your personal friend and you know 25 lawyers that make him look like an amateur. But you know as well as I do that you're blowing smoke. This was MrFedEx's bread and butter trope.

El Morado Diablo

For all I know, Alan Dershowitz is your personal friend and you know 25 lawyers that make him look like an amateur. But you know as well as I do that you're blowing smoke. This was MrFedEx's bread and butter trope.

You can keep all your MrFedEx's history to yourself.

The first time I met my friend he asked what I did for a living. When I told him I worked for FedEx he immediately got excited and said he "loved FedEx because they always paid up". It's not my problem if you don't believe it. You act like it's an urban myth when FedEx is responsible for an accident, death, etc because you never hear about them going to trial.

PSCA had a courier drive through a red light and t-boned a car, killing the driver. Our Sr Mgr was on the district safety team (plus it was his station) and the only thing we were told was not to use our phones while driving. He never once talked about the accident to his workgroups and acted like it never happened. I'm sure that's because someone like you feels like it was a no harm, no foul situation that no reasonable person would sue FedEx for causing. You're a pathetic fool.

59 Dano

You can keep all your MrFedEx's history to yourself.

The first time I met my friend he asked what I did for a living. When I told him I worked for FedEx he immediately got excited and said he "loved FedEx because they always paid up". It's not my problem if you don't believe it. You act like it's an urban myth when FedEx is responsible for an accident, death, etc because you never hear about them going to trial.

PSCA had a courier drive through a red light and t-boned a car, killing the driver. Our Sr Mgr was on the district safety team (plus it was his station) and the only thing we were told was not to use our phones while driving. He never once talked about the accident to his workgroups and acted like it never happened. I'm sure that's because someone like you feels like it was a no harm, no foul situation that no reasonable person would sue FedEx for causing. You're a pathetic fool.
You're comparing an at-fault accident where there's no question of liability to the imaginary scenario where some creep rapes or kills someone because of a picture.

My goodness, what a dope.

El Morado Diablo

You're comparing an at-fault accident where there's no question of liability to the imaginary scenario where some creep rapes or kills someone because of a picture.

My goodness, what a dope.

Dope?

You're the idiot who won't accept the fact that FedEx (and many other companies) will gladly settle out of court to prevent their company's image from being sullied in public.

Once again, please tell us what's the benefit of having employees having their photos and first names displayed to customers receiving packages? Simply saying "some customers have requested it" is bulls**t. If people are so afraid of who might be delivering their packages they should just stop ordering things. Now you are potentially endangering FedEx employees by putting their photos and names on every package they van scan.

59 Dano

Dope?

You're the idiot who won't accept the fact that FedEx (and many other companies) will gladly settle out of court to prevent their company's image from being sullied in public.
I know they settle out of court. They don't do it for image, they do it when it's expedient - such as when their driver is inarguably at fault or when the cost of litigation isn't worth it. I have lawyers in the family, it's not like I'm wading into the unknown here.

Once again, please tell us what's the benefit of having employees having their photos and first names displayed to customers receiving packages? Simply saying "some customers have requested it" is bulls**t. If people are so afraid of who might be delivering their packages they should just stop ordering things. Now you are potentially endangering FedEx employees by putting their photos and names on every package they van scan.
I said it was marketing feedback. If you don't like that that's the case, I don't really care. And if you can't accept the fact that there is no danger to this, I don't care about that, either. I'll be happy to let you fire away with your histrionic nonsensical fear mongering.