Driver pictures

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It’s good you admit there’s no benefit to the driver and then logically they should all opt out regardless of what risks they believe they are exposed to.
I don't care what they do; there's no 'should' or 'shouldn't' to it. Opt out if you don't like it. Opt in if you do. It's just entertaining to see the pearl clutching and hand wringing over this.

There's feedback from customers that they would like it and they feel their experience would be enhanced by it. I don't see a huge benefit for the customers but it costs practically nothing to do it so they're going to give it a shot.

yadig

I don't care what they do; there's no 'should' or 'shouldn't' to it. Opt out if you don't like it. Opt in if you do. It's just entertaining to see the pearl clutching and hand wringing over this.

There's feedback from customers that they would like it and they feel their experience would be enhanced by it. I don't see a huge benefit for the customers but it costs practically nothing to do it so they're going to give it a shot.
We don’t care about customers.

It will be fine

I’m sure management mocking the drivers for their concerns will get FedEx tons of opt ins. The cost is in further erosion of worker morale, but we know you believe that’s a myth. The beatings will continue.

59 Dano

I’m sure management mocking the drivers for their concerns will get FedEx tons of opt ins. The cost is in further erosion of worker morale, but we know you believe that’s a myth. The beatings will continue.
I'm sure that me laughing on the internet at the dumbest of comments about the policy really has a big effect on things.

Speaking of morale, how's morale among your employees, the ones that you've likened to trash?

yadig

I'm sure that me laughing on the internet at the dumbest of comments about the policy really has a big effect on things.

Speaking of morale, how's morale among your employees, the ones that you've likened to trash?
The same as express employees, bad.

Aquaman

The same as express employees, bad.
He thinks morale is irrelevant. He thinks hourly people are idiots who are either too dumb or scared to move up. Morale within all branches of FedEx is horrible. 30 years of wage suppression, decreased benefits, and bad news after bad news have done a lot of damage. Tell me the last time this company gave employees good news lol. News that meant great things for employees….. I’ll be waiting.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He thinks morale is irrelevant. He thinks hourly people are idiots who are either too dumb or scared to move up. Morale within all branches of FedEx is horrible. 30 years of wage suppression, decreased benefits, and bad news after bad news have done a lot of damage. Tell me the last time this company gave employees good news lol. News that meant great things for employees….. I’ll be waiting.
30 years to go on strike and tell them to go eff themselves.

SmithBarney

So now when you are "late"
Instead of "why are you late, i've been waiting all day"
it'll be "James you are late" or, "I've been waiting for James all day and showed up late, I hate James

59 Dano

He thinks hourly people are idiots who are either too dumb or scared to move up.
You couldn't be more wrong. The truth is that most people don't want to "move up," regardless of whatever line of work they're in. They have a mix of money, responsibility, and effort that suits them and that's great.

There is and will always be a subset of malcontents who whine and moan about everything and have all the answers but won't step up and do something about it. You tell me- are they idiots or are they scared?