Drivers- Best Shoes

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lets go back to my original post-

What part of this is incorrect?

If you're talking the difference of seven pound boots vs. tennis shoes I'll concur you may be able to actually notice the weight difference.

Again since nobody seems to pay attention-
A few grams weight difference between shoes has nothing to do with your legs and feet getting tired, no matter what surface, or steps you're taking.

It entirely has to do with the fit.

Again....I'm talking the difference of grams, not multiple pounds.

Should I repeat the facts again for the simpletons who can't pay attention......?
Simpletons? Here's a fact...you make 12 bucks an hour....these guys make almost 3x that. You have no idea of the long term effects of this job on ANY PART of your body. Come back after working here for a decade...and let us know how your legs feel...especially your knees.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
tumblr_m86et9YiWY1rtdr3mo1_400.jpg

socially-awesome-kindergartener-meme-generator-didn-t-read-won-t-read-613faa.jpg

watdaflock?

Simpletons? Here's a fact...you make 12 bucks an hour....these guys make almost 3x that. You have no idea of the long term effects of this job on ANY PART of your body. Come back after working here for a decade...and let us know how your legs feel...especially your knees.

Great rebuttal to my facts provided on what causes your legs and feet to be tired.

You sound like the normal :censored2: who thinks they won a debate responding, "eff you!"

watdaflock?

Did you read the blister prevention section?

Ever heard the old saying "put a band aid on it?" as for a temporary fix? Its an immediate help but it's not a permanent resolve to the problem.

That analogy is perfect for our subject. Changing socks, taping or adding a band aid is not resolving whats causing the blister = the shoe and its friction from rubbing against your foot.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Great rebuttal to my facts provided on what causes your legs and feet to be tired.

You sound like the normal :censored2: who thinks they won a debate responding, "eff you!"

Like I said...you have no idea of the long term effects of this job on ANY PART of your body. Come back after working here for a decade....and see how your legs feel....esepcially your knees. Hell, come back when you're vested...don't work here a friggin year and think you're an expert on anything related to putting 100's of miles on your feet and legs.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Blisters on your feet are caused by a number of things including shoes that don't fit well and wet feet and socks as when the socks get wet they stick to the feet and rub up against the shoe. Bottom line is you tried to tell people who are on their feet performing a highly physical function 10 hours a day that "the weight of the shoe has nothing to do with your legs getting tired" which made you look like an ignorant horse's rear end.

watdaflock?

Like I said...you have no idea of the long term effects of this job on ANY PART of your body. Come back after working here for a decade....and see how your legs feel....esepcially your knees. Hell, come back when you're vested...don't work here a friggin year and think you're an expert on anything.

Since we are now talking knees, would you like me to explain how proper fitting shoes and supporting any pronation issues greatly effects your ACL, PCL and MCL? Nah' never mind. I'll let you try learning something new.

Good luck with your next shoes and focusing on their weight.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Since we are now talking knees, would you like me to explain how proper fitting shoes and supporting any pronation issues greatly effects your ACL, PCL and MCL? Nah' never mind. I'll let you try learning something new.

Good luck with your next shoes and focusing on their weight.
Nope....as long as my boots are comfortable..I'm good. Good luck on breaking a $200 paycheck...

watdaflock?

Bottom line is you tried to tell people who are on their feet performing a highly physical function 10 hours a day that "the weight of the shoe has nothing to do with your legs getting tired" which made you look like an ignorant horse's rear end.

Just because the majority is ignorant it doesn't make you right.

A few grams difference in shoes will not make your legs more tired no matter what job you are doing for how long.