Drivers- Best Shoes

watdaflock?

What boots do you recommend ...fellow PRELOADER??

Your foot isn't attached to me so I have no idea what shoe fits you best.
It takes trying on many different pairs to see what fits best because every foot is different.

Did they ever tell you how you tore those ligaments? What was the cause?
ankle-step4.jpg

Hope this helps.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your foot isn't attached to me so I have no idea what shoe fits you best.

It takes trying on many different pairs to see what fits best because every foot is different.

Hope this helps.
You missed the point...my doctors feel the WEIGHT of the boots could further exacerbate the problem and have recomended I stop wearing steel toe boots. Do you know more than a doctor?

watdaflock?

You missed the point...my doctors feel the WEIGHT of the boots could further exacerbate the problem and have recomended I stop wearing steel toe boots. Do you know more than a doctor?

Fine. You win. OK do you feel better?

Did your doctor while treating you ever check your gait, foot strike and if any pronation issues or did he only diagnose the injury and give you a preventative recommendation of lighter is better?

Was it those steel boots you wore all those years what caused the problem???????? Let me guess, your feet were tired after work but you ignored it. It continues to get worse to the point you had to see a doctor?

If your shoes would have properly fit (years ago) you would not have the problems you do today.

Make sense?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Did your doctor while treating you ever check your gait, foot strike and if any pronation issues or did he only diagnose the injury and give you a preventative recommendation of lighter is better?

Could have the steel boots you wore for all those years be what caused the problem????????
No. The injury happened over 20 years ago...it was misdiagnosed as a severe sprain and never healed correctly. I have permanent range of motion loss and chronic pain...long before I ever worked at UPS.

oldngray

nowhere special
No. The injury happened over 20 years ago...it was misdiagnosed as a severe sprain and never healed correctly. I have permanent range of motion loss and chronic pain...long before I ever worked at UPS.

He hasn't worked long enough to know anything about workplace injuries. His degree from University of Phoenix made him an expert with no need to learn anything else.

watdaflock?

Well you got issues. lol

The doctor knows you have issues so he recommended lighter is better.

Keep in mind you have other ligaments, tendons and muscles in your foot which don't have issues.
While you shop for lightweight boots, be willing to try on many different pairs and walk around in the store for a while.

If I'm to recommend one brand the Hi-Tec brand lightweight hikers fit me well.

watdaflock?

He hasn't worked long enough to know anything about workplace injuries. His degree from University of Phoenix made him an expert with no need to learn anything else.

Feel better old man?

Too bad you're so rock headed. You must be a joy to work with, some old fart too stuck in his ways to listen and learn.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well you got issues. lol

The doctor knows you have issues so he recommended lighter is better.

Keep in mind you have other ligaments, tendons and muscles in your foot which don't have issues.
While you shop for lightweight boots, be willing to try on many different pairs and walk around in the store for a while.

If I'm to recommend one brand the Hi-Tec brand lightweight hikers fit me well.
No, I have a slight ankle diability that I've long since learn to live with...and I like my comfortable boots and will continue to wear them until they are discontinued. You are on here thinking you are King :censored2: with a degree, still babbling about the long term effects of a job you've never performed. You are the one with issues.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Was it those steel boots you wore all those years what caused the problem???????? Let me guess, your feet were tired after work but you ignored it. It continues to get worse to the point you had to see a doctor?

If your shoes would have properly fit (years ago) you would not have the problems you do today.

Make sense?
WTF are you talking about? What do work boots have to do with a sprained ankle that happened when I was 14 years old, which resulted in the torn ligament and tendon?? In the early 90's, MRIs were not commonplace for sprains. I got X-rays, an ace bandage and a pair of crutches.

The doctor diagnosed old injury, said there is nothing that can be done....until it deteriorates to the point that I can no longer walk...then I should have surgery. I was referred to a podiatrist to receive cortisone shots to control iinflammation. You have no idea what you are talking about...thanks for proving that.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
View attachment 17928
Liagaments and tendons huh...what are those. According to this MRI of my bad ankle taken over a year ago (the injury to which was sustained over 20 years ago)...I have a chronic tear of the anterior talofibular ligament and a partial tear of the distal posterior tibial tendon...my podiatrist and my orthopedic have recommended that I wear lighter boots to not exacerbate this permanent and chronic condition. What boots do you recommend Dr...oh wait...fellow PRELOADER??

SMART :censored2: but funny as hell
1276364482.gif
lol.

watdaflock?

WTF are you talking about?

What part of my post didn't you understand?

WTF are you talking about? What do work boots have to do with a sprained ankle that happened when I was 14 years old, which resulted in the torn ligament and tendon?? In the early 90's, MRIs were not commonplace for sprains. I got X-rays, an ace bandage and a pair of crutches.
The doctor diagnosed old injury, said there is nothing that can be done....until it deteriorates to the point that I can no longer walk...then I should have surgery. I was referred to a podiatrist to receive cortisone shots to control iinflammation. You have no idea what you are talking about...thanks for proving that.

In other words, you have issues.

Your messed up ankle from a teenager is not a rebuttal to medical facts and how the body works.

A few grams difference in a shoe does not effect your legs becoming more tired.
Your legs become tired later in the day because of improper fitting shoes.

^ This is a fact and its as simple as that for most of us.

Last edited: