Drivers- Best Shoes

watdaflock?

I was asking you in a somewhat sarcastic way. It seems like a lot of people come to UPS after college because they can't find a job in the field that there degree is in.

aaah. Don't mind me, this was a fun conversation!
I am being honest when I say fit and not weight has to do more with your feet/legs becoming tired.

I'm a former jock who got college paid for (partial) and got to learn all this cool stuff with out any debt. I tried the office/cubicle/corporate trainer for a Fortune 100 company life (after college) but came to the conclusion I dislike most people and would rather converse with cardboard boxes.

Hopefully this info actually does help some of you in your next purchase. Take the time to get properly fitted and find out if you have any pronation issues.

*The human foot combines mechanical complexity and structural strength. The ankle serves as foundation, shock absorber and propulsion engine. The foot can sustain enormous pressure (several tons over the course of a one-mile run) and provides flexibility and resiliency.
The foot and ankle contain:

• 26 bones (One-quarter of the bones in the human body are in the feet.);
  • 33 joints;
  • more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments (Tendons are fibrous tissues that connect muscles to bones and ligaments are fibrous tissues that connect bones to other bones.); and
  • a network of blood vessels, nerves, skin, and soft tissue.
These components work together to provide the body with support, balance, and mobility. A structural flaw or malfunction in any one part can result in the development of problems elsewhere in the body (such as back/knee pain). Abnormalities in other parts of the body can lead to problems in the feet.

OPTION3

aaah. Don't mind me, this was a fun conversation!
I am being honest when I say fit and not weight has to do more with your feet/legs becoming tired.

I'm a former jock who got college paid for (partial) and got to learn all this cool stuff with out any debt. I tried the office/cubicle/corporate trainer for a Fortune 100 company life (after college) but came to the conclusion I dislike most people and would rather converse with cardboard boxes.

Hopefully this info actually does help some of you in your next purchase. Take the time to get properly fitted and find out if you have any pronation issues.

*The human foot combines mechanical complexity and structural strength. The ankle serves as foundation, shock absorber and propulsion engine. The foot can sustain enormous pressure (several tons over the course of a one-mile run) and provides flexibility and resiliency.

• 33 joints;
  • more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments (Tendons are fibrous tissues that connect muscles to bones and ligaments are fibrous tissues that connect bones to other bones.); and
These components work together to provide the body with support, balance, and mobility. A structural flaw or malfunction in any one part can result in the development of problems elsewhere in the body (such as back/knee pain). Abnormalities in other parts of the body can lead to problems in the feet.
The foot bone is connected to the .....never mind

Sent using BrownCafe App

S

selfcancelsignal

Good gracious! Why are any of you wasting valuable finger & or thumb strokes responding to this baiting troll? LMFAO.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

watdaflock?

Good gracious! Why are any of you wasting valuable finger & or thumb strokes responding to this baiting troll? LMFAO.

Who are you referring to? Are you one of those people who actually believe a few grams heavier shoe effects how tired your feet and legs are?

I don't know how to make this scientific fact more simpler to understand.

TL; DR version - see post #264 and its information.
It explains why your feet/legs become tired at the end of the day. Your legs become tired when the feet are not supported properly. Simple as that.

Please don't be be like some of my (union) brothers, who refuse to constitute a thought and only follows the ignorant masses.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Who are you referring to? Are you one of those people who actually believe a few grams heavier shoe effects how tired your feet and legs are?

I don't know how to make this scientific fact more simpler to understand.

TL; DR version - see post #264 and its information.
It explains why your feet/legs become tired at the end of the day. Your legs become tired when the feet are not supported properly. Simple as that.

Please don't be be like some of my (union) brothers, who refuse to constitute a thought and only follows the ignorant masses.
Oh good god...let it go...and come back in a decade or two.

watdaflock?

Oh good god...let it go...and come back in a decade or two.

No doubt about it. Amazing how stupid many of the old and grays are around here and their refusal to have a thought process.
I've explained over and over why its not the weight of the shoe yet still I sense a refusal to truly understand why.

watdaflock?

Could it be that you know not that of which you speak?

Nope. Would it help if I started linking additional websites why your legs become tired and how its directly related to your feet being properly supported?

I'm amazed so many around here refuse to think about it.

Its not the weight of the shoe. The fat around your belly effects your back and legs more than a few grams heavier shoe.

Read post #264 again.

If you still don't get it take a break. Go to the bathroom, fly a kite, take a nap.
Come back later and reread post #264.

If you still don't get it, continue on with your miserable non-thought provoking life.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No doubt about it. Amazing how stupid many of the old and grays are around here and their refusal to have a thought process.
I've explained over and over why its not the weight of the shoe yet still I sense a refusal to truly understand why.
You must be a friggin gem to work next to at brown.. lmao. I'm so educated but I "choose" to hump cardboard for d*ck an hour...and think I'm SOOO much smarter than everyone else who works here. :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

watdaflock?

You must be a friggin gem to work next to at brown.. lmao. I'm so educated but I "choose" to hump cardboard for d*ck an hour...and think I'm SOOO much smarter than everyone else who works here.
When it comes to this particular subject obviously I am a lot more educated than you.

I'll repost the important part. Slow down and try paying attention.

• 33 joints;

If any of those hundreds of muscles, tendons and ligaments are not supported properly it leads to your legs becoming tired.

In other words- hey dummy, its not the weight of the shoe.

;)

Last edited:

OPTION3

You must be a friggin gem to work next to at brown.. lmao. I'm so educated but I "choose" to hump cardboard for d*ck an hour...and think I'm SOOO much smarter than everyone else who works here. :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1412535036.953033.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
CAM00009.jpg

Liagaments and tendons huh...what are those. According to this MRI of my bad ankle taken over a year ago (the injury to which was sustained over 20 years ago)...I have a chronic tear of the anterior talofibular ligament and a partial tear of the distal posterior tibial tendon...my podiatrist and my orthopedic have recommended that I wear lighter boots to not exacerbate this permanent and chronic condition. What boots do you recommend Dr...oh wait...fellow PRELOADER??