Election 2016

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I see someone is doing some creative moderating. They need to work on their editing skills though.

I deleted inappropriate posts, no editing.

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.

TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Please review the terms of service.

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.

TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Hi

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I see someone is doing some creative moderating. They need to work on their editing skills though.
The only post of yours that was edited was edited by you. That stuff is all logged. Here's a screenshot to remind you.

bc-machavelli.png

MAKAVELI

Its all good. Didn't mean to violate tos. Don't worry, I won't have a meltdown.

newfie

Because instead of actually living in the here and now all he likes to do is spew about 100 years ago.

yep his answer to everything is because it happened a hundred years ago. It appears we are no longer allowed to function in todays world due to the actions of our ancestors.

MAKAVELI

and? i'm not allowed to have white pride? white history month? White lives matter protests?
Have all the pride you want. Just don't cry when white pride is associated with white supremacists. If you really want to make things equal, let's start by enslaving every white American.;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Have all the pride you want. Just don't cry when white pride is associated with white supremacists. If you really want to make things equal, let's start by enslaving every white American.;)
That's revenge not equality.

That's why we can't have equality is thinking like this.