Election 2016

upsgrunt

Oh, and when I say punk, I mean the device to start fireworks, like what a troll does to get a response. Yeah, that's it; don't try to twist my words.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ZmWpWeZ.jpg

JL 0513

I'm getting sick of Kasich going on about hoping for a contested convention where he is basically saying the party will better pick the proper candidate. This guy's a real piece of work. I wish and hope people in Ohio would be bothered by this and not vote for him tonight. He is a disgrace.

Him and Rubio are giving this to Trump by staying in with no path while saying (especially Rubio )that Trump will be a disaster and we can't let that happen. Then get out! Cruz would have had a strong chance if they had gotten out 2 weeks ago. Polls show Cruz vs Trump, Cruz wins one on one.

BrownArmy

Megyn Kelly: InTrumption.

Trump: That would be huge. Know what else is huge?

Kelly: The Magical Mystery Trump.

Trump: Hate the Beatles. Losers. Hacks, to be honest. I could have gotten them a better deal.

Kelly: Trumplestiltzkin.

Trump: That doesn't make any sense. You know Megyn, before the show, I saw you, it took three people to do your hair, and I hate to say it, I shouldn't say it, but you look like a Jersey stripper.

Is Chris here? It's okay Chris, Chris knows I'm telling the Truth.

Kelly: United Trumple Service.

Trump: You know how many people do my hair? Just one, me. Honestly, I'm not bragging, I'm the only one who can handle it...

hyena

Megyn Kelly: InTrumption.

Trump: That would be huge. Know what else is huge?

Kelly: The Magical Mystery Trump.

Trump: Hate the Beatles. Losers. Hacks, to be honest. I could have gotten them a better deal.

Kelly: Trumplestiltzkin.

Trump: That doesn't make any sense. You know Megyn, before the show, I saw you, it took three people to do your hair, and I hate to say it, I shouldn't say it, but you look like a Jersey stripper.

Is Chris here? It's okay Chris, Chris knows I'm telling the Truth.

Kelly: United Trumple Service.

Trump: You know how many people do my hair? Just one, me. Honestly, I'm not bragging, I'm the only one who can handle it...
Trumplestiltzkin hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hyena

He did not say that all white people should be made slaves, he said that in order to understand, you have to be immersed in it.

Call it false _____, but it's the same every time. You never disappoint.
There were plenty of white slaves back in the day as well..