Election 2016

newfie

Have all the pride you want. Just don't cry when white pride is associated with white supremacists. If you really want to make things equal, let's start by enslaving every white American.;)
upload_2016-3-6_16-1-53.png

upsgrunt

I've never heard one Jew say that all Germans should be placed in a death camp.
Not only were you never a slave, but neither were your parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and great great grandparents.
I think most reasonable people agree that slavery was wrong, and a dark chapter in our history, but you and many others want to use it as fuel for a fire, and as evidence that you are "owed" something.

Sportello

I've never heard one Jew say that all Germans should be placed in a death camp.
I've never heard one Black person say that all white people should be made slaves.

See, that's a false equivalence.

So predictable.
INot only were you never a slave, but neither were your parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and great great grandparents.
That is false for a great many people.
I think most reasonable people agree that slavery was wrong, and a dark chapter in our history, but you and many others want to use it as fuel for a fire, and as evidence that you are "owed" something.
Owed a chance, is all. What took 500 years to destroy can't be built in five generations, with the effort we've put into it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
yep his answer to everything is because it happened a hundred years ago. It appears we are no longer allowed to function in todays world due to the actions of our ancestors.
But who freed the slaves in our country?

White people, mainly Republican white people.

Who gave the former slaves the right to vote?

Again Republican white folk.

These all happened over 100 years ago, so why doesn't he talk about these things done by the white Republicans?

upsgrunt

I've never heard one Black person say that all white people should be made slaves.

See, that's a false equivalence.

So predictable.

That is false for a great many people.

Owed a chance, is all. What took 500 years to destroy can't be built in five generations, with the effort we've put into it.

Now you have heard it said: ( by Makaveli)

Have all the pride you want. Just don't cry when white pride is associated with white supremacists. If you really want to make things equal, let's start by enslaving every white American.;)

I told myself I wouldn't respond to any of your nonsense anymore, but to prove you wrong is worth it.
Take your false equivalence and shove it.

newfie

I told myself I wouldn't respond to any of your nonsense anymore, but to prove you wrong is worth it.

now you've done it, the little sissy will soon slap you with a red X...:)

MAKAVELI

I never said that" I want to enslave every white American". Only that white America could then truely say we are all equal. Got it?

Sportello

He did not say that all white people should be made slaves, he said that in order to understand, you have to be immersed in it.

Call it false _____, but it's the same every time. You never disappoint.