Election 2016

JL 0513

With a 'suspension' speech clearly aimed at Trump.

Good speech, actually.

If he'd only been that good during the entire campaign, maybe he wouldn't be bowing out.

Or maybe he would be.

Trump is a Tsunami.

Gang of 8 was his Achilles heel from the start. Erase that from history he would have been the strongest contender against Trump. Add to that a Trump not running, Rubio would have been the next president.

BrownArmy

Seems improbable that Bernie could get the nomination, but I think it's true that he has sharpened her on the Campaign trail.

She's really a lousy campaigner.

oldngray

nowhere special
Seems improbable that Bernie could get the nomination, but I think it's true that he has sharpened her on the Campaign trail.

She's really a lousy campaigner.

She gets by on name recognition. She doesn't need to campaign very hard. Plus she has Wasserman Schultz doing everything possible to get her elected.

BrownArmy

Gang of 8 was his Achilles heel from the start. Erase that from history he would have been the strongest contender against Trump. Add to that a Trump not running, Rubio would have been the next president.

And that's why Cruz sucks. His claim to fame is 'Green Eggs and Ham'.

Rubio actually tried working across the aisle to do something. He backed away when he realized it wasn't going to happen, for purely political reasons.

I'd much rather have Rubio than either Trump or Cruz.

JL 0513

And that's why Cruz sucks. His claim to fame is 'Green Eggs and Ham'.

Rubio actually tried working across the aisle to do something. He backed away when he realized it wasn't going to happen, for purely political reasons.

I'd much rather have Rubio than either Trump or Cruz.

Cruz's accomplishments run deep but the media never talks about that. People who pay close attention to Cruz love him. You won't see who he is in the mainstream media representation of him, including Fox News.

It's too bad people think Cruz is a zealot. He wouldn't apply any of is faith on governing except how they relate to traditional values. Cruz is simply a Constitutional expert who believes in conservatism and by applying those founding principles, America would become strong again. He would otherwise be inconsequential to our lives, the way government is supposed to be. It's not supposed to be, "what did the president and government do to us today".