Election is over.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why is it that very few media outlets are reporting on all the death threats that the delegates to the Electoral College have received ?

The people making the threats all seem to want Trump votes switched Clinton . They are only believe that violence is the answer to their dreams . These are very sick people and arrests must be made .

oldngray

nowhere special
11a406ebb.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN…..

A large earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hit
the Middle East.
Two million Muslims died and over a million were injured.
Iraq, Iran and Syria were totally ruined and the governments asked for
help to rebuild.
The rest of the world was in shock.
Great Britain sent troops to help keep the peace.
Saudi Arabia sent oil and monetary assistance.
Latin American countries sent clothing.
New Zealand and Australia sent sheep, cattle and food crops.
The Asian countries sent labor to assist in rebuilding the
infrastructure.
Canada sent medical teams and supplies.
The new American President, Donald Trump, not to be outdone, sent
two million replacement Muslims.
God Bless President Trump!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump's pick of Ben Carson is weird. He picked a most brilliant man, but one of the slowest people. Snails appear fast next to Ben.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Stein was able to find a federal judge to overturn a Mich. law Sunday that stated that recounts begin 2 days after the Elector Board has a hearing. So instead of the recount beginning Weds , it must start today.
This is in a state where she came in 4th at roughly 51K while Johnson got roughly 120K+.

P

pickup

Stein was able to find a federal judge to overturn a Mich. law Sunday that stated that recounts begin 2 days after the Elector Board has a hearing. So instead of the recount beginning Weds , it must start today.
This is in a state where she came in 4th at roughly 51K while Johnson got roughly 120K+.

I wasn't even on the ballot in Wisconsin and Stein only got 51k votes more than me? I demand a recount, maybe I beat her.

moreluck

golden ticket member
According to the Michigan attorney general only the aggrieved party may have a recount......she only got 1% of the Michigan vote...I look for a judge to throw it all out.