Elections

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

my brother, currently residing with me, on and off, was totally pi.ssed off, he couldn't vote here in the last election just over a month ago.
We both went there (to my poll station), and he was denied.
He needs to vote in his own jurisdiction, and ofcourse ID was needed.

Oh well, next time he knows better, and will need to do advance polling if he happens to be out of his district next time around.

I guess failure to plan ahead runs in your family.

P

pickup

Our internal family, our 4 brothers and a "mommy" is worth over $10 million.
Yup, that's failure not to make more out of it !

Unfortunately, bonds issued by the third reich are pretty much worthless these days regardless of the face value of said bonds.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Just trying to get the Puerto Rican vote in the states......all 57 of them !!

He know he needs all the votes he can get. In the past the dems have tried to pass a bill to get PR to be able to vote but it does not pass. Just think of all the votes the dems could get. The more people addicted to entitlments the better and all the dems have to say is that the repubs will take them away if they are in charge. Still if Obama blows smoke up PRs arse it will help him get more votes in the good ole USA from registered PRs in America.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Running-mate-6-14-11-color-640x511.jpg

wkmac

BELTWAY GUNRUNNERS
Mexican lawyer murdered with 'Fast and Furious' guns from U.S
2 AK-47s recovered when kidnappers' compound raided
--Fox News

NEWS ANALYSIS
'Gunwalker' much worse than 'Iran-Contra'
2,000 weapons implicated in 150 shootings of Mexican officers, soldiers
--Pajamas Media

Baba,

A couple of years ago when the allegations of US gov't involvement surfaced that they were running guns south of the border, the statist chirping birds cried foul. I posted some of these allegations here and in some quarter got attacked and that's cool. Goes with the turf I know. But now what I do find so interesting is something like this wherein one of the king's jesters admits this in fact was a gov't operation but that the King's court had no knowledge of it. Couple of years ago when the allegations surfaced, these same jesters were out front of the chorus to decry such charges as conspiracy theory and some manner of hate politics.

My-My how things do change over time!

The music continues and the number of chairs get less and less for this gang of thugs and thieves in both parties!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So if we are to believe this to be true.................."He did not know about or authorize this operation," Carney told the press about President Obama's lack of involvement.................then who really is in charge of this current administration ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — President Barack Obama may have been in Puerto Rico for only four hours, but his brief fundraising visit has unleashed a growing political furor in this U.S. Caribbean territory.
Legislators of Puerto Rico’s pro-statehood ruling party say they are resentful that he swooped in to raise about $1 million and did not offer any help or solutions as the island battles a soaring crime rate and higher unemployment compared with any U.S. state.
One legislator threatened to derail one objective of the president’s June 14 visit: to woo Hispanic voters on the mainland in his quest for re-election.
Local Sen. Melinda Romero, a delegate of the island’s chapter of the Democratic Party, said she has demanded an apology from Obama and will travel to the U.S. next week to meet with Puerto Rican leaders in key states including Florida and New York.
“The President did not bring anything to the table,” she said in a statement issued late Friday. “His visit only served to take away dollars, just like they take away our young people to war.”
She also demanded that he return the money raised.