Elections

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama has been playing 'campaigner in chief' and has had 40 some fund raisers so far. Instead, this early in the game, he should be showing the country what an excellent leader he can be. He knows how to run.....he just doesn't know zilch about leading!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
New York area........$35,000.00 a plate fundraiser for Obama tonight. I wonder if every seat will be taken?? And how many czars and ambassadorships are on the line?

moreluck

golden ticket member
If we had paid more attention during Obama's campaign.....we'd have seen through his Hope & Change slogan......drop the e's and you have
Hop Chang !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Amazing that he publicly calls for more taxing on the rich, while demanding at the same time that they also give him all their monies.

I find it interesting that the most powerful man in the FREE WORLD lives in subsided housing.

klein

Für Meno :)
New York area........$35,000.00 a plate fundraiser for Obama tonight. I wonder if every seat will be taken?? And how many czars and ambassadorships are on the line?

Gee, Sarah earns more then that on every bus stop sign she stops at !
And here I am, just thinking to myself today, to put up recycle bins at bus stops, and get my 10 cents a can without garbage picking them ! ;)

klein

Just saying Palin earns more then Obama's dinner party with only 1 stop at her bus tour.
While, poor me, is thinking about putting up recycle bins at city bus stops to earn somewhat of a little living.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Again what the heck does your post mean ?

are you ashamed that some one who refuses to properly id themselves rakes in more $$$ than a real american ?
and you are really pi$$ed off that you didn't think of it first ?

klein

Just answering Morelucks post, that at $35.000 a plate to dine with the president is rediclous as she may have sounded.

No big deal..... but I think I'll e-mail the city tomorrow on my recycle bin plan on bus stops near schools, malls and grocery stores (like 7/11).... and see if we can go 50 50% on it, if I do all the investing and time into it. (by that I mean purchasing the bins, make them lock proof, distribution of them, emptying them out, collecting the refunds, cleaning of bins) and still pay the city 50%...

I think it's a great idea !

I better start an offer at 30% for the city - it's free money for them ! (maybe 25%) ;)

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So you are giving up ,on your pushcart ?

Should I see you pushing an overloaded shopping cart full of empty cans and bottles soon ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So you admit that you feel ok from stealing the trash from the poor, but uncomfortable from going thru trash bins from the rich .

Thank you, you finally admit that you are a DEMOCRAT { but still unable to vote here , legally }.

klein

So you admit that you feel ok from stealing the trash from the poor, but uncomfortable from going thru trash bins from the rich .

Thank you, you finally admit that you are a DEMOCRAT { but still unable to vote here , legally }.

Totally right on that 1 I admit !
You need to keep the rich getting richer and steal from the poor, that's the whole liberal agenda !

That's why Obama is actually a republican, because he wants to get rid of those goodie tax cut breaks to the rich, and keep the tax breaks for the middle class and poor people ! :(

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
you are so far gone that even a good democrat would think that you need some time in the rubber room.

{ to help you; a mental ward wearing a straight jacket, so that you can not physically harm yourself }

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, Sarah earns more then that on every bus stop sign she stops at !
And here I am, just thinking to myself today, to put up recycle bins at bus stops, and get my 10 cents a can without garbage picking them ! ;)

$35,000.00 a plate.......8 people per table.......75-100 tables So, your saying Sara stops at a stop sign and makes $28 million??? Delusional!