Elections

bbsam

Staff member
That was pretty lame moreluck. Even before TOS posted the photos, I suspected as much. Now why would WZ put that crap out there?

moreluck

golden ticket member
FROM USA TODAY................."About 14,000 filed into the 18,300-seat Schottenstein Center, with the arena's upper deck nearly empty. Student attendance at the rally was modest. "

FROM CNN.............."The Ohio arena, which holds around 20,000 people, appeared to be around two-thirds to three-quarters full, with around half of the seating in the upper deck empty. "

I don't like being called a liar.....maybe behind his podium there were 2nd deck people, but straight out, the 2nd deck was empty.

There were 4-6 thousand less than it holds, so there had to be empty sections somewhere.....use your head!!

bbsam

Staff member
The picture you posted was not 2/3 to 3/4 full now was it? You know WZ played fast and loose with their "reporting".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Texan, if it were just me saying this I could see your point but you have three other members, including one of the more respected members, saying the same thing. All we ask is that she verify the story before posting the link. Dave.

BTW, it is nice to have you back. Dave.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Texan, if it were just me saying this I could see your point but you have three other members, including one of the more respected members, saying the same thing. All we ask is that she verify the story before posting the link. Dave.

BTW, it is nice to have you back. Dave.
Oh, I'll do better than that, Nancy.....I won't post a link at all....I'll just post the whole flippin' story so it all be in print for all to see with no questions about the content vs. the title.
What do you take for your depression?

Buddybrown

Really? In all honesty, if not foolish, then what? Dishonest? Biased? Hateful? This is an honest question because I do not understand how WZ is rationally sourced.
Yet you think the liberal media supporting Obama is rationally sourced? Get Real! You want to talk Dishonest, Biased and hateful...Look in the mirror of the liberal biased media turning this country into ****.
You know WZ played fast and loose with their "reporting".
And you know Obama has played it fast and loose with America....he's a gonner....talk about dishonest and divisive!! How the left can be soooooooo naive is beyond me!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Really? In all honesty, if not foolish, then what? Dishonest? Biased? Hateful? This is an honest question because I do not understand how WZ is rationally sourced.[/QUOTE

It's like a brokerage for news stories from many legitmate sources.....that are rationally sourced
AP. The Hill, CNN, CBS, NPR, Weekly Standard, WaPO, New York Times, etc I'm not naming them all again. If you don't like the source.......skip my posts...please!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yet you think the liberal media supporting Obama is rationally sourced? Get Real! You want to talk Dishonest, Biased and hateful...Look in the mirror of the liberal biased media turning this country into ****. And you know Obama has played it fast and loose with America....he's a gonner....talk about dishonest and divisive!! How the left can be soooooooo naive is beyond me!

He's a gonner?

Have you seen the recent polls? Obama is almost back to 50% approval, leads romney in ALL polls of registered voters, vs the Rassmussen "likely voters" which always puts Romney in the lead or tied.

The only thing that is a "GONNER" from the 2012 election is the RIGHT WING APPEAL.

You aint seen nothing yet. Look for Romney to get blown out just like DOLE/Kemp did in November.

Gutter weasal attempted to distort the story of attendance using a pre-speech photo of the event and those silly enough to subscribe to such a webpage eat it up. Its the kind of HATE FOOD that those inclined to hate our black president seems to feed on.

Peace-ola

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Food for thought.......
[h=1]Democrats Could Lower Unemployment To 4.3% By Election Day If They'd Just Quit Looking For Work[/h]
So, here’s how unemployment Democrats can do their part to reduce the unemployment rate and help Obama win reelection (all other things remaining equal):

1. 12,500,000 people were counted as unemployed by the BLS out of a labor force of 154,365,000
  2. This yields an unemployment rate of 8.1%.
  3. 47% of people are Democrats (including what Gallup calls “leaners”),
  4. 12,500,000 X 47% = 5,875,000 “unemployed” Democrats
  5. 12,500,000 unemployed – 5,875,000 unemployed Democrat drop-outs = 6,625,000 unemployed
  6. 6,625,000 divided by 154,365,000 = 4.3% unemployment if all unemployed Democrats gave up looking for work
Thus, if Democrats remove themselves from the workforce, even though they are still technically unemployed (and no longer earning money to spend in our economy), the unemployment rate decreases.

bbsam

Staff member
Yet you think the liberal media supporting Obama is rationally sourced? Get Real! You want to talk Dishonest, Biased and hateful...Look in the mirror of the liberal biased media turning this country into ****. And you know Obama has played it fast and loose with America....he's a gonner....talk about dishonest and divisive!! How the left can be soooooooo naive is beyond me!
can't or won't answer? Doesn't matter. I wasn't asking you.

bbsam

Staff member
Really? In all honesty, if not foolish, then what? Dishonest? Biased? Hateful? This is an honest question because I do not understand how WZ is rationally sourced.[/QUOTE

It's like a brokerage for news stories from many legitmate sources.....that are rationally sourced
AP. The Hill, CNN, CBS, NPR, Weekly Standard, WaPO, New York Times, etc I'm not naming them all again. If you don't like the source.......skip my posts...please!!
so if someone won't just let you post nonsense without challenging you, they are just supposed to skip your 30000 posts? No. I think not.