Elections

moreluck

golden ticket member
Call The Waaahmbulance: Obama Whines Romney Spending “Ungodly Sums” To Attack Him…
Of course he said this during a fundraiser.

@markknoller
Pres Obama again forecasts close election because "the other side" is spending "ungodly sums" on negative ads against him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I’m almost scared to ask why he needs so many.
OLYMPIA, Wash. — President Barack Obama’s campaign has recruited a legion of lawyers to be on standby for this year’s election as legal disputes surrounding the voting process escalate.

Thousands of attorneys and support staffers have agreed to aid in the effort, providing a mass of legal support that appears to be unrivaled by Republicans or precedent. Obama’s campaign says it is particularly concerned about the implementation of new voter ID laws across the country, the possibility of anti-fraud activists challenging legitimate voters and the handling of voter registrations in the most competitive states.

Republicans are building their own legal teams for the election. They say they’re focused on preventing fraud — making sure people don’t vote unless they’re eligible — rather than turning away qualified voters.

Since the disputed 2000 presidential election, both parties have increasingly concentrated on building legal teams — including high-priced lawyers who are well-known in political circles — for the Election Day run-up. The
Bush-Gore election demonstrated to both sides the importance of every vote and the fact that the rules for voting and counting might actually determine the outcome. The Florida count in 2000 was decided by just 537 votes and ultimately landed in the Supreme Court.

UPS Lifer

More,
The occupant of our White House cares about winning above everything else. He and his team are not above doing anything to ensure another vote. Example - Telling wedding couples to ask their guests to give donations to his campaign in lieu of a gift to the happy couple goes beyond the bounds what is civil and decent.

I can tell you that I would absolutely make a donation to Romney and make sure I handed the card personally to the bride or groom if I got an invitation with something like that written in it.

I can't even compare the present occupant to Jimmy Carter any more. President Carter did what he thought was right for America. I did not agree with him on most policies but he is an honorable man.

The occupant worships the almighty vote. Working for all of America does not fit into his priority.

UPS Lifer

This decision will unite those who don't want taxes, especially taxes created from lies. SCOTUS may have unintentionally rekindled a fire inside most Americans to rise up against this administration. Chicago Politics at it's very best!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This decision will unite those who don't want taxes, especially taxes created from lies. SCOTUS may have unintentionally rekindled a fire inside most Americans to rise up against this administration. Chicago Politics at it's very best!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..im sorry, but this is just hilarious.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

Add the puppet.jpg
Add the puppet.jpg

wkmac

If government in order to achieve success must use force (violence) to drive fear for it's political, social, economic ends and a terrorist to achieve success is one who uses violence (force) to drive fear for it's political, social, economic ends, would this mean in any given election, any vote at all is for a terrorist?

wkmac

"Taking somebody's money without permission is stealing, unless you work for the IRS; then it's taxation. Killing people en masse is homicidal mania, unless you work for the Army; then it's National Defense. Spying on your neighbors is invasion of privacy, unless you work for the FBI; then it's National Security. Running a whorehouse makes you a pimp and poisoning people makes you a murderer, unless you work for the CIA; then it's counter-intelligence."

Robert Anton Wilson

moreluck

golden ticket member
Al Not-too-Sharpton was poking at Romney raising so much $$$ in the Hamptons.......oblivious to the fact that Odumbo raised more than that in the Hamptons!!!

Obama has outraised Romney in the Hamptons by 38.6% | WashingtonExaminer.com

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We are getting robo calls for the primaries already, some of them mention "this is the first step to voting out Obama". We stated early voting yesterday, I went to the county courthouse and voted for the primary and against our latest SPLOST scam.

klein

Für Meno :)
Won't matter whom you vote for - get ready for 2013 !

foreclosure450.jpg

Why the economy may be getting much worse

Economist Nouriel Roubini, aka 'Dr. Doom', says we're entering a 'perfect storm' that will make 2013 worse than 2008. Already begun