Elections

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
101650_600.jpg

wkmac

If America is a christian nation and the christian good book sez "don't lie", then how come Americans at every election always vote liars into office?

"Ye shall know them by their fruits!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
If America is a christian nation and the christian good book sez "don't lie", then how come Americans at every election always vote liars into office?

"Ye shall know them by their fruits!"

We don't know they are liars 'til after they get into office. Now we know Obama lies, so to vote for him again would be like a "fool me once....." kind of moment

UPS Lifer

I'd post a list of the lies in Romney's ads, but it is too long for a single post, and it would make your eyes glaze over, anyway.

Maybe it's alright, after all, he could be 'lying for the lord', perfectly acceptable practice to get a Mormon into the White House.

Cooooool another post that pushes hate and bigotry as well as complete disregard to the concept of the 1st Amendment. Keep it up!

Fair minded voters will not respond well to your degradation of the Mormon religion. They will see through the bigoted and disgusting reference.

Also, out of respect for someone's religious beliefs, the reference to "Lord" should always be capitalized.

texan

I just had an Obama supporter (pins everywhere) come to my door wanting to know if we are registered
to vote. I nicely shared with her that we are, and vote most times Republican.
She was very polite, marked something on her clipboard, and went on.
Sigh......
I wonder if we are are now a marked unfavorable / enemy resident now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just had an Obama supporter (pins everywhere) come to my door wanting to know if we are registered
to vote. I nicely shared with her that we are, and vote most times Republican.
She was very polite, marked something on her clipboard, and went on.
Sigh......
I wonder if we are are now a marked unfavorable / enemy resident now.

You're actually on an audit list for the IRS !!

bbsam

Staff member
If America is a christian nation and the christian good book sez "don't lie", then how come Americans at every election always vote liars into office?"Ye shall know them by their fruits!"
When 32 members of 32 teams go "on the record" as going to win the Superbowl and only one is correct, does that make the other 31 "liars"?

Just_another_day_at_work

Cooooool another post that pushes hate and bigotry as well as complete disregard to the concept of the 1st Amendment. Keep it up!

Fair minded voters will not respond well to your degradation of the Mormon religion. They will see through the bigoted and disgusting reference.

Also, out of respect for someone's religious beliefs, the reference to "Lord" should always be capitalized.
Thank "god" for Obama, it's the 21st century guys and no fundamentalist gets into office.
Barack Obama Versus Fundamentalism & Religious Sectarianism - YouTube

UPS Lifer

I am guessing it doesn't. What do you think?

To me that is a very reasonable assessment. Prior to the Superbowl - you cannot accuse anyone of lying but afterwards you could technically make the accusation that 31 teams lied, on the other hand they were not intentionally trying to deceive anyone were they????

Like I said.... Very thought provoking....!

It also goes to show us that nothing is really black or white but various shades of grey!

Thanks for raising the question!