Elections

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
117280_600.jpg

wkmac

Todd Akin should use the bible as his out card to extract himself from the mess that he's made. In the case of rape he should quote Deuteronomy 22:28-29 and then proclaim he's actually promoting god inspired, god written, inerrant family values.

[SUP]28 [/SUP]If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, [SUP]29 [/SUP]he shall pay her father fifty shekels[SUP][a][/SUP] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

I mean who can argue with a just, moral and merciful god? Knock em' dead Akin!

Note: That "knock em dead" part is in there too for those that would oppose god.

But Neco sent messengers to him, saying, "What quarrel is there between you and me, O king of Judah? It is not you I am attacking at this time, but the house with which I am at war. God has told me to hurry; so stop opposing God, who is with me, or he will destroy you."

2 Chronicles 35:21

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says[/h]http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/08/22/analysis-election-factors-points-romney-win-university-colorado-study-says

A University of Colorado analysis of state-by-state factors leading to the Electoral College selection of every U.S. president since 1980 forecasts that the 2012 winner will be Mitt Romney.
The key is the economy, say political science professors Kenneth Bickers of CU-Boulder and Michael Berry of CU Denver. Their prediction model stresses economic data from the 50 states and the District of Columbia, including both state and national unemployment figures as well as changes in real per capita income, among other factors.
“Based on our forecasting model, it becomes clear that the president is in electoral trouble,” said Bickers, also director of the CU in DC Internship Program.
According to their analysis, President Barack Obama will win 218 votes in the Electoral College, short of the 270 he needs. And though they chiefly focus on the Electoral College, the political scientists predict Romney will win 52.9 percent of the popular vote to Obama’s 47.1 percent, when considering only the two major political parties.
“For the last eight presidential elections, this model has correctly predicted the winner,” said Berry.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Aug 23 2012
[h=2]Amazon Election Heat Map Predicts Anti-Obama Landslide[/h]
Collectivists are fond of indulging in their perception of themselves as intellectually superior to their individualist opponents. No doubt they think they are much better read. Yet when the libs at Amazon put together an “election heat map” indicating which states are reading red (conservative) versus blue (moonbatty) books, the result was a countermoonbat landslide:

Amazon-Election-Heat-Map.jpg

Only six states are selling more liberal books bought than conservative titles: Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maryland, New York and DC. DC is the bluest of the blue states, with 78% of political purchases coming in blue, topped by Barack Obama’s own two titles, Dreams From My Father and The Audacity of Hope.

You think maybe our rulers within the Beltway are a little out of touch with the rest of the country? It’s either that or they just saw 2016 and they are desperately trying to figure out who we have in the White House.
Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand’s prophetic description of Obamunism, remains high on the reading list for good reason.
The results indicate one of three things: 1) countermoonbats read more books; 2) the Moonbat Messiah is about to lose massively as the mood of the country surges against him and depraved, dysfunctional ideology he personifies; or 3) both

moreluck

golden ticket member
On Obama's site, he's whining about being outspent and asking for $5. Remember when he only asked for a buck or two?

I don't remember him complaining when he was outspending McCain. It was allright then. Wah Wah!!