Elections

UPS Lifer

Where does "tea party" specify color ???

You realize you are asking a question to someone who was quoted in a post saying that it won't be long now before the HISPANICS take over the border states and old white people won't make any difference.

That screams racism to me and gives us a better perspective as to how hatred will justify that emotion with any rationale to prove how righteous their values and philosophies are to themselves.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
By your twisted loony Liberal logic...if there are blacks at a Tea Party event...then they must be "uncle toms."

PISS!!!!

And you think a normal thinking black person would stand in a crowd and listen to these kinds of jokes about their Race and laugh along with the old white people?

Peace

TOS

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And you think a normal thinking black person would stand in a crowd and listen to these kinds of jokes about their Race and laugh along with the old white people?

Peace

TOS

What would a "normal thinking black person" be doing at a TEA party rally? The original intent of this party (Taxed Enough Already) has long been abandoned.

UPS Lifer

Peace

TOS

More racist comments...

When you are on the fringe uber liberal left, I would doubt that you would have any concept of what normal is out of the scope of the fringe uber left.

Buddybrown

And you think a normal thinking black person would stand in a crowd and listen to these kinds of jokes about their Race and laugh along with the old white people? Peace TOS
Yikes, talk about racism! How about any normal thinking Hispanic person not falling prey to Obama’s pandering and manipulation of them for political gain.--Go Obama!--- How about any normal person regardless of race, religion or culture supporting the reduction of the deficit and the creation of some jobs for a change?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
More racist comments...

When you are on the fringe uber liberal left, I would doubt that you would have any concept of what normal is out of the scope of the fringe uber left.

Ya lifer, the head of the TEA PARTY tells a completely racist joke, I point it out and you want to call me the racist but leave the TEA PARTY leader out of the conversation.., ya you got it all figured out.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yikes, talk about racism! How about any normal thinking Hispanic person not falling prey to Obama’s pandering and manipulation of them for political gain.--Go Obama!--- How about any normal person regardless of race, religion or culture supporting the reduction of the deficit and the creation of some jobs for a change?

Too bad the TEA PARTY doesnt stand for such.. They believe in the falsehoods of the GOP platform, cutting taxes for the rich, placing a giant hole in the deficit of about 4.75 trillion, then making up that deficit by RAISING taxes on the middle class.

Theres some real genious in that logic. Sounds more like they are sharing a brain cell, did you get it for the weekend?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Too bad the TEA PARTY doesnt stand for such.. They believe in the falsehoods of the GOP platform, cutting taxes for the rich, placing a giant hole in the deficit of about 4.75 trillion, then making up that deficit by RAISING taxes on the middle class.

Theres some real genious in that logic. Sounds more like they are sharing a brain cell, did you get it for the weekend?

Peace

TOS
Where does TEA stand for anything but taxed enough already? It doesn't mention rich, poor or anywhere in between.

Buddybrown

Too bad the TEA PARTY doesnt stand for such.. They believe in the falsehoods of the GOP platform, cutting taxes for the rich, placing a giant hole in the deficit of about 4.75 trillion, then making up that deficit by RAISING taxes on the middle class. Theres some real genious in that logic. Sounds more like they are sharing a brain cell, did you get it for the weekend? Peace TOS
Your burned out, misleading talking points are getting old, just like the ONE you voted for!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
anti_obama_yes_he_did_demotivational_poster_p228199456778203485836v_500_Copy-s500x500-91861.jpg
anti_obama_yes_he_did_demotivational_poster_p228199456778203485836v_500_Copy-s500x500-91861.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought college was for students to think for themselves and decide for themselves.....

The Obamabots are getting desperate.
Via Campus Reform:
A college professor has been placed on leave after she allegedly forced her class to sign a pledge to vote for President Obama in the upcoming elections.

Early last week Professor Sharon Sweet at Brevard Community College (BCC) allegedly told students to sign a pledge that reads: “I pledge to vote for President Obama and Democrats up and down the ticket.”
The pledge was printed off of GottaVote.org, a website funded by the Obama campaign.

University administrators said they learned about the incident late Thursday afternoon and launched an investigation, after they received a phone call from a concerned parent.

“Based on the allegations, Associate Professor Sweet has requested, and been granted, a leave of absence without pay effective immediately,” reads a statement put out by John Glisch, Associate Vice President for Communications at BCC.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I thought college was for students to think for themselves and decide for themselves.....

The Obamabots are getting desperate.
Via Campus Reform:
A college professor has been placed on leave after she allegedly forced her class to sign a pledge to vote for President Obama in the upcoming elections.

Early last week Professor Sharon Sweet at Brevard Community College (BCC) allegedly told students to sign a pledge that reads: “I pledge to vote for President Obama and Democrats up and down the ticket.”
The pledge was printed off of GottaVote.org, a website funded by the Obama campaign.

University administrators said they learned about the incident late Thursday afternoon and launched an investigation, after they received a phone call from a concerned parent.

“Based on the allegations, Associate Professor Sweet has requested, and been granted, a leave of absence without pay effective immediately,” reads a statement put out by John Glisch, Associate Vice President for Communications at BCC.

Sounds like a great program!

Peace

TOS

ppHATE

Let's have a reasonable discussion about the election....

Given the current attitude by republicans at the state level towards public sector unions, who are we to assume a republican president with the backing of a republican congress, republican senate and a right leaning supreme court won't look to further weaken the influence of organized labor in the private sector. There is a reason why Fred S at Fedex is one of the biggest republican contributors in the country. He know's his best bet at keeping the status quo is having his buddies in power. Brown on the other hand does a great job at playing both sides. Brown uses labor to squeeze the Dems on issues of mutual interest to both sides then balances this with its PAC on the right.

Me.. I'm voting for Obama, not because I think he's going to fix anything but because I'm convinced that giving the GOP free rein in DC will further erode the middle class and widen income disparity. When a presidential candidate deeply believes that half of the country are moochers and victims who just don't work hard enough, it is a problem. And if you doubt that he really believes this, watch the tape again... and what's really sad is the ironical fact that the states that most fit his description are all red states.

island1fox

Let's have a reasonable discussion about the election....

Given the current attitude by republicans at the state level towards public sector unions, who are we to assume a republican president with the backing of a republican congress, republican senate and a right leaning supreme court won't look to further weaken the influence of organized labor in the private sector. There is a reason why Fred S at Fedex is one of the biggest republican contributors in the country. He know's his best bet at keeping the status quo is having his buddies in power. Brown on the other hand does a great job at playing both sides. Brown uses labor to squeeze the Dems on issues of mutual interest to both sides then balances this with its PAC on the right.

Me.. I'm voting for Obama, not because I think he's going to fix anything but because I'm convinced that giving the GOP free rein in DC will further erode the middle class and widen income disparity. When a presidential candidate deeply believes that half of the country are moochers and victims who just don't work hard enough, it is a problem. And if you doubt that he really believes this, watch the tape again... and what's really sad is the ironical fact that the states that most fit his description are all red states.

PPH,

You are comparing apples and oranges. Private sector Unions Negotiate with private sector companies ---all fair in love and war.

Public sector unions --through union dues buy Democratic Politicians and those same politicians give away sweetheart contracts --many with better benefits that the private sector because --one --the politicians do not worry long term --only for their short time as governor --two --you and me that TAXPAYER pay for the sweetheart deals --property taxes have skyrocked !!!

Real shame is that the United States has no job offerings for over half of the country. This is not sustainable --change --must happen --Obama has demonstrated he cannot do it --Time for someone else to .

ppHATE

PPH,

You are comparing apples and oranges. Private sector Unions Negotiate with private sector companies ---all fair in love and war.

evidenced by "strong" private sector unions in the airline industry, or the auto industry perhaps? Or lets ask the folks over at Verizon or ConEd.. I'm not in any way advocating that the public sector is right in their demands but it's blind faith to assume that a president who built his name in private equity won't be poking his finger in labor's eye every chance he gets. From weakening regulatory agencies (OSHA, DOT etc), making management-friendly NLRB appointments and aggressively pursuing labor cases in the federal courts to secure landmark rulings.