Elections

UPS Lifer

The only thing you should take, is that ROMNEY got worked in those counties. Just like in my town, Romney got close to ZERO, but still, there were some dumb enough to vote for him.

Peace

TOS

You are delusional. Give us a web address to the local OFFICIAL website that shows the voter tally of your town. Of course you won't be able to comply because this is a false statement you made. Consistent with hundreds of other false and misleading statements you have made over this campaign season.

Your candidate may have won this election but he will go down in history as the president that caused the downfall of the USA. His legacy will be compared to some of the most infamous rulers in history. Time will tell what dubious ranking he will have in history. ...But it will be dubious!

Peace

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are delusional. Give us a web address to the local OFFICIAL website that shows the voter tally of your town. Of course you won't be able to comply because this is a false statement you made. Consistent with hundreds of other false and misleading statements you have made over this campaign season.

Your candidate may have won this election but he will go down in history as the president that caused the downfall of the USA. His legacy will be compared to some of the most infamous rulers in history. Time will tell what dubious ranking he will have in history. ...But it will be dubious!

Peace

Sorry Bro, but BUSH has that title locked up for quite some time. The only thing dubious is your inability to accept that you had the worst candidate on the planet, you went to the mat for him and you got pinned.

It sucks to lose, eh? Now you know how the rest of america felt when BUSH was elected in 2000 and 2004.

"WE" knew then that the country was doomed, and "WE" were right again then.

Now, you lost, 4 years is a long time, why not wait to see how things go, instead of getting yourself worked up over FOX NEWS talking points.

find a hobby bro.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sorry Bro, but BUSH has that title locked up for quite some time. The only thing dubious is your inability to accept that you had the worst candidate on the planet, you went to the mat for him and you got pinned.

It sucks to lose, eh? Now you know how the rest of america felt when BUSH was elected in 2000 and 2004.

Now, you lost, 4 years is a long time, why not wait to see how things go, instead of getting yourself worked up over FOX NEWS talking points.

find a hobby bro.

Peace

TOS

My guess is that in kindergarten you got the "doesn't play well with others" report.

And you probably didn't take part in any organized sports because they teach about being a good loser and a gracious and modest winner. You are far from that !!!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
My guess is that in kindergarten you got the "doesn't play well with others" report.

And you probably didn't take part in any organized sports because they teach about being a good loser and a gracious and modest winner. You are far from that !!!!
*cough*

UPS Lifer

find a hobby bro.

Peace

TOS

I am having Democrats, who are not family over for Thanksgiving dinner. I have no problem with Democrats. I just have a thing about HATERS!

You bro are a great example of the extreme on both sides. Peace!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Post- Election Poem

The election is over, the talking is done.

My party lost, your party won.

So let us be friends, Let arguments pass,

I'll hug my elephant, you kiss you ass !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
CNN Concerned About Low-Voting Obama Counties

[h=2]CNN was gobsmacked over a county in Texas that saw an extremely low voter turnout for Barack Obama in the last election. On the other hand, the cable network showed no interest in the Ohio and Pennsylvania counties that had zero votes for Mitt Romney.[/h] On Friday, November 16, CNN aired an "expose" of sorts about the low Obama votes that occurred in King County, Texas and took their cameras south to find out why so few voters there wanted to vote for the President.
Correspondent Gary Tuchman and the CNN crew wanted to find out if everyone in King County were racist. All Mr. Tuchman's questions were meant to elicit examples of the King County resident's backwards attitudes and racism.
CNN was simply outraged that only 3.4 percent of King County's voters thought well enough of Barack Obama to vote for him on Election Day. It was a travesty.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
CNN Concerned About Low-Voting Obama Counties

CNN was gobsmacked over a county in Texas that saw an extremely low voter turnout for Barack Obama in the last election. On the other hand, the cable network showed no interest in the Ohio and Pennsylvania counties that had zero votes for Mitt Romney.

On Friday, November 16, CNN aired an "expose" of sorts about the low Obama votes that occurred in King County, Texas and took their cameras south to find out why so few voters there wanted to vote for the President.
Correspondent Gary Tuchman and the CNN crew wanted to find out if everyone in King County were racist. All Mr. Tuchman's questions were meant to elicit examples of the King County resident's backwards attitudes and racism.
CNN was simply outraged that only 3.4 percent of King County's voters thought well enough of Barack Obama to vote for him on Election Day. It was a travesty.

Elections over bro. Its been certified. Let it go.

Peace

TOS

over9five

Staff member
Time to go back to our lives people.. 4 more years. Its in the books. Stop crying already.

Peace

TOS
Did you read what we're talking about? It is CNN that is still bringing the election up. Don't you think that (as an unbiased news organization), they should also be investigating the practical impossibility of there being zero votes for Romney in those Philly and Ohio counties?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did you read what we're talking about? It is CNN that is still bringing the election up. Don't you think that (as an unbiased news organization), they should also be investigating the practical impossibility of there being zero votes for Romney in those Philly and Ohio counties?

Here's the point... WHO CARES?

Other than YOU guys?

Peace

TOS