Elections

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
122599_600.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey TOS , this article explains why the DNC can cheat And do it legally, too.

GOP legally barred from fighting vote fraud

When BUSH won in 2000, there were ALL KINDS of VOTER IRREGULARITIES, and YOU ALL were fine with it. Machines counting backwards for GORE in Florida.. (-16000) votes

and yet YOU GUYS said GET OVER IT.

Now, its your turn, to get over it.

Whether or not there were minor problems, it wouldnt have changed the outcome of the election. ROMNEY got WORKED and WORKED hard.

Your beloved GOP party is dead as you know it.

Time for change or maybe you can change time and go backwards to a point where the WHITE VOTE dominated the elections.

Those days have passed.

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

There is always a silver lining... vindication
4 more years of exposing hypocrisy and working to ween people off of the kool aid. Hell, maybe even the press will come around.

moreluck

golden ticket member
4 more years of exposing hypocrisy and working to ween people off of the kool aid. Hell, maybe even the press will come around.
The "middle class" taxes will rise and then all hell will break loose and we can say....."told you so"!!

UPS Lifer

The "middle class" taxes will rise and then all hell will break loose and we can say....."told you so"!!

Somehow it will get spun back to Bush! The media needs to turn on B Hussain. When they feel unsafe in the streets because of rioting (God forbid) they might turn.

There is always a chance that B Hussain may come to the middle.... HA HA HA HA. I don't think I got much sleep last night! Forgive my delirium!

rrunner

Somehow it will get spun back to Bush! The media needs to turn on B Hussain. When they feel unsafe in the streets because of rioting (God forbid) they might turn.

There is always a chance that B Hussain may come to the middle.... HA HA HA HA. I don't think I got much sleep last night! Forgive my delirium!
Geez 4 more years of the sky is falling...it must be tough to live on the edge of paranoia all the time...

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's going to take people like Bill Maher, Garafalo, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Ophah and the like saying, "We were sold a fake and a snake oil salesman.......we were taken in by a charlatan , a phony, etc.
Chris Matthews will declare........"Hussein is a mad-man! How could we fall for this ?"

trickpony1

It's going to take people like Bill Maher, Garafalo, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Ophah and the like saying, "We were sold a fake and a snake oil salesman.......we were taken in by a charlatan , a phony, etc.
Chris Matthews will declare........"Hussein is a mad-man! How could we fall for this ?"

That's right.
"Homeboy" (not my words) used the Olympic gymnists, NBA players, Jay Z, Beyonce to project an image of being cool so as to appeal to the younger voters.
His campaign slogan for 2016 could be:
"Elect coolness...........elect L L Cool B".
(Ladies Love Cool Barack)

island1fox

Coming soon -- The cries of all the 26 year olds who have sat on Mommie and Daddy's Healthcare plan.

Next year when they turn 27 they either pay about 800+ a month for insurance or pay Obama a very Hefty fine --I meant to say tax:happy-very:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The first four years worked out really well for your exposure, didnt it??

Lets see your results:
Demographics of Barack Obama, Mitt Romney voters and lessons for the GOP | Ed cetera | The Seattle Times

You better have more to your plan than doubling down on the same FAILED ideas of the last 4 years...or you could just make yourself feel good and convince yourself you are making a difference, eh?

peace

TOS

klein

Für Meno :)
Coming soon -- The cries of all the 26 year olds who have sat on Mommie and Daddy's Healthcare plan.

Next year when they turn 27 they either pay about 800+ a month for insurance or pay Obama a very Hefty fine --I meant to say tax:happy-very:

Actually, those 27yr olds will be paying for your medicare and SS in the future, among other entitlements.

wkmac

I'm damn proud to be a 60%er!

Some would claim that because I didn't take part, I got no right to complain. OK, let's take that logic to the next step then.

If you vote and your candidate loses, you got no right to complain because you agreed to the rules of the process and therefore you agreed to accept the outcome.

And if you voted and your candidate won, you can't complain because you got what you wanted.

That will eliminate 98% of the posting traffic in this forum!
:happy-very: