Ever worry about what you're picking up?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not in 1. Give it to center manager to take appropriate action.
No way. I would rather give it to them, they are happy. I have had it pulled off my truck, then i pull up to deliver, and i cant find the box. That puts me in danger. If they pull it, they should put it in as pulled by legal authorities. Then the happy/not happy receiver isnt pissed at me. They track it all day.
Its not my job to be a cop. If they dont want it delivered, they should be checking, and they dont. Not here.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I worry more about the exact science nda pick ups. Oca, poop in a box, and call ups to pick it up.
Its creepy.
Is it just a swipe, of the poo, or is it a pile of poo?
One guy handed me his box of poo and it was WARM.......i hope it was near a heater....and not just ....well u know

wayfair

swollen member
I worry more about the exact science nda pick ups. Oca, poop in a box, and call ups to pick it up.
Its creepy.
One guy handed me his box of poo and it was WARM.......i hope it was near a heater....and not just ....well u know
did you smell it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Its creepy.

It's a full sample.

How is this any different from the urine samples that are sent NDA?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No way. I would rather give it to them, they are happy. I have had it pulled off my truck, then i pull up to deliver, and i cant find the box. That puts me in danger. If they pull it, they should put it in as pulled by legal authorities. Then the happy/not happy receiver isnt :censored2: at me. They track it all day.
Its not my job to be a cop. If they dont want it delivered, they should be checking, and they dont. Not here.

When they pull the package(s) they are supposed to pull it from your EDD.