Ever worry about what you're picking up?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's not a legal substance to ship. I sheet as NI1. I never see it a second day or I would sheet NI2.
You don't sheet it NI1 because you didn't attempt to deliver it.

I'm not a police officer so I could care less if it's legal or not. Then again I'm not even worried to try and figure out what it is.

Find address place box on porch knock on door. The end of my job.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
"what is it?" uh... its a box

My go to is. "Not sure, they told me i can't open them anymore"

You don't sheet it NI1 because you didn't attempt to deliver it.

I'm not a police officer so I could care less if it's legal or not. Then again I'm not even worried to try and figure out what it is.

Find address place box on porch knock on door. The end of my job.
We are suppose to let mgmt. know when we suspect shenanigans. All three times I notified them, I was instructed to sheet NI1 and bring into office. This was in 3 different centers in 3 different states.

Dr.Brownz

I deliver to our local police station.

LOL dude I'd have to report half the people on my route if I called in every time they got ammo. They could be using anything you deliver for a bad purpose, not your call. Besides there is nothing the police can do outside of illegally going to harass that guy.

Dr.Brownz

It's not a legal substance to ship. I sheet as NI1. I never see it a second day or I would sheet NI2.

How do you know it isn't a skunk pelt or something else that smells similar? In some states smell is not even probable cause for the police to search.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

LOL dude I'd have to report half the people on my route if I called in every time they got ammo. They could be using anything you deliver for a bad purpose, not your call. Besides there is nothing the police can do outside of illegally going to harass that guy.

They can monitor that address.

wayfair

swollen member
Ammo deliveries in NY have to go through an FFL, and those co's charge per shipment on top of shipping fees

Last edited by a moderator: