Ever worry about what you're picking up?

watdaflock?

Directed more at big city routes but we are told to take a box from anyone if it has a label on it. With all the recent terror attacks and the term "soft targets" being thrown around in the news I can't help but think about UPS drivers being targeted. Not only do we not know what's in the box, but a lot of these small centers don't have any systems to check the boxes....is UPS even thinking about that? Or is it one of those "it's cheaper to not worry until it actually happens and then take action." Kind of deals....I mean the already keep track of our uniforms for those types of reasons. Why not the boxes we pick up from random strangers?
Don't touch. Leave area. Notify Supervisor.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well don't you feel like a douch for not minding your own business

I just can't understand why you even brother to tell anyone about it , you never bought multiples to give to family and friends

During our PCM regarding the iPhones we were told to report any instances of consignees receiving more than one phone.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What if they are filled with dirty underwear?

A member of the CC had me do a look up on a customer , seemed he thought something was off on the amount of NDA she shipped to Japan.
Turns out she , under a different name , was running an online business of shipping used panties at $500 @ to Japan.
I wish I could recall her info , I'd hook you up.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 23 years
A member of the CC had me do a look up on a customer , seemed he thought something was off on the amount of NDA she shipped to Japan.
Turns out she , under a different name , was running an online business of shipping used panties at $500 @ to Japan.
I wish I could recall her info , I'd hook you up.

I wonder if there is a market for the wifes Granny panties? Hey dear---I've got a retirement job for you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Directed more at big city routes but we are told to take a box from anyone if it has a label on it. With all the recent terror attacks and the term "soft targets" being thrown around in the news I can't help but think about UPS drivers being targeted. Not only do we not know what's in the box, but a lot of these small centers don't have any systems to check the boxes....is UPS even thinking about that? Or is it one of those "it's cheaper to not worry until it actually happens and then take action." Kind of deals....I mean the already keep track of our uniforms for those types of reasons. Why not the boxes we pick up from random strangers?
No