Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters
So we’re now in the fun part of this which is everyone realizes the government is scum the ruling class is scum and that they’ve just been playing a game for about two years and now it’s about making an ultimatum that we’re done with your :censored2: or we will physically remove you from office. We want the illegitimate regime in Washington gone. We want the mandates gone. We want fauci on trial

rod

Retired 22 years
There’s gonna be a convoy to Washington similar to what’s going down in Ottawa is what I’m hearing. Should demand that fauci must answer for his crimes against the world
I bet it fizzles out. Any trucker working for a major company won't participate and all the independent truckers are just that-- INDEPENDENT --and will gladly drive pass their fellow drivers to get a load. That is what happened the last time there was supposed to be a truckers strike.

I bet it fizzles out. Any trucker working for a major company won't participate and all the independent truckers are just that-- INDEPENDENT --and will gladly drive pass their fellow drivers to get a load. That is what happened the last time there was supposed to be a truckers strike.
Do you ever get tired of being dead wrong ? Most people look at this as a life and death and freedom or slavery issue. It’s not going anywhere. It’s the unstoppable force against an unmovable object.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Do you ever get tired of being dead wrong ? Most people look at this as a life and death and freedom or slavery issue. It’s not going anywhere. It’s the unstoppable force against an unmovable object.
No, it was a virus that the world didn’t know much about. You’re stuck in 18 months ago. Move along.

rod

Retired 22 years
Time will tell. I still bet it fizzles out.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
The American psycho,I passed by the elementary school by my house,during after school playground I saw about 50 kids playing fully masked.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
While the conservatives are banning books.
I know, it's hard to believe someone would want a cartoon teaching your son how to orally please another boy taken out of a public scool library! Slippery slope...
Or a school board requesting certain material be reexamined for the appropriate age, maybe 11th grade material, not 8th.
The horror!

Hide your wife, hide your kids, they're coming in your windows...

Last edited: