Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It is just a virus. Do just a little digging, and you'll find that 90% of the people that died from it have four or more morbid issues. The one that died in the hospital were because of the use of the fauci drug they used during the aids epidemic.
I said it was a virus.
But, when you say just, you communalize.
A virus that is on it's way to kill million ( of course , you reject the number because you have dug in all the right places) people is not some common bug that we get over in a day or two.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I said it was a virus.
But, when you say just, you communalize.
A virus that is on it's way to kill million ( of course , you reject the number because you have dug in all the right places) people is not some common bug that we get over in a day or two.
The CDC said that 75% of the people that died with Covid had at least 4 co-morbidities. I have to believe that the or 25% had some co-morbidities too. Plus the age of the person had an impact as well. This info was given by the CDC director herself.

The CDC said that 75% of the people that died with Covid had at least 4 co-morbidities. I have to believe that the or 25% had some co-morbidities too. Plus the age of the person had an impact as well. This info was given by the CDC director herself.
75% of vaccinated people that have died had 4 or more co-morbidities. Most unvaxxed who have died are old and/or fat, but that’s most people.

UnionStrong

75% of vaccinated people that have died had 4 or more co-morbidities. Most unvaxxed who have died are old and/or fat, but that’s most people.
E9298062-36A4-4377-9B8A-4D821542D782.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Conclusion?
Covid killed (puts the icing on the cake) of people who had health problems. Be it, they would have died eventually, like all of us will die of something, what percentage of the 75 % would still be around if Covid had not come on the scene? What percentage of the 25% would still be around?
I’m gonna with a bunch. The guy might of been overweight and diabetic, but he was chugging along until the Big C came along.
Give credit where credit is due. Covid kills people.

UnionStrong

Conclusion?
Covid killed (puts the icing on the cake) of people who had health problems. Be it, they would have died eventually, like all of us will die of something, what percentage of the 75 % would still be around if Covid had not come on the scene? What percentage of the 25% would still be around?
I’m gonna with a bunch. The guy might of been overweight and diabetic, but he was chugging along until the Big C came along.
Give credit where credit is due. Covid kills people.
No idea. Definitely a factor. Staying healthy does pay off though