Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I know, it's hard to believe someone would want a cartoon teaching your son how to orally please another boy taken out of a public scool library! Slippery slope...
Or a school board requesting certain material be reexamined for the appropriate age, maybe 11th grade material, not 8th.
The horror!

Hide your wife, hide your kids, they're coming in your windows...
Hard to believe someone would want a book that promotes incest to be available and taught to children. You know, :censored2:ing your mom and/or sister. Maybe we should ban the bible.

Dumbo

I bet it fizzles out. Any trucker working for a major company won't participate and all the independent truckers are just that-- INDEPENDENT --and will gladly drive pass their fellow drivers to get a load. That is what happened the last time there was supposed to be a truckers strike.
There is a video from the border yesterday of cops trying to negotiate with truckers on the US side and they are not giving an inch. More videos from Ottawa of cops actually bringing food to them and supporting them.

Meanwhile Canadian PM attempted to label them as violent racists but there has been literally nothing to support that. Some media outlets are saying the Russians are behind it lol. The government and media is so fake they don't realize how comical they sound. Dumb asses are just uniting everyone against the government. You call the cops racists, the truckers racists and pretty much demonize any group of people who do not support your narrative and you just created a unified front against you. These truckers are not moving and they intend on staying until something changes and the police appear to support it!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It is just another virus. Nothing to cure it. It's got to run it course.
True that.
Vaccines, vitamins, and good immune systems have all proven to be effective in limiting if you won't breath again. Exceptions happen every day with the choices someone makes.
I wouldn't call it "just" another virus. So far in the US, close to 900,000 people have died because of it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Conspiracy Theory # 379
Covid deaths are coming up on a million.
Biden's open border policy has allowed that many illegals.
The Covid death rate and illegal crossing numbers are suspiciously running the same.
The reason is to keep the white people's salads from costing $79 at a restaurant.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
True that.
Vaccines, vitamins, and good immune systems have all proven to be effective in limiting if you won't breath again. Exceptions happen every day with the choices someone makes.
I wouldn't call it "just" another virus. So far in the US, close to 900,000 people have died because of it.
It is just a virus. Do just a little digging, and you'll find that 90% of the people that died from it have four or more morbid issues. The one that died in the hospital were because of the use of the fauci drug they used during the aids epidemic.