Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Nah

Something that might have been known if the proper trials had been done.
Conspiracy theorist. The vaccines are safe and effective, didn't you know that?

That's why the most vaxxed countries are still having massive outbreaks. Wait, what.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

That's why the most vaxxed countries are still having massive outbreaks. Wait, what.
The vaccine does not prevent the spread. All the vaccine does is lessen the symptoms. Full disclosure, I got them both. 3 weeks ago both myself and my wife tested positive. I spiked a 102 fever ONE night. Took some acetaminophen to break the fever and it worked. It was a cake walk. You could, however, make the argument that you would cough less with the vaccine and therefore not spread it as easily. At this point, as someone somewhere in the middle, this is madness on both sides.

Thebrownblob

Something that might have been known if the proper trials had been done

conspiracy theorist equals anyone who questions new discoveries about the vaccines or new side effects that should’ve been known about already because the bulk of trials for safety and guidance were skipped.

Nah
The vaccine does not prevent the spread. All the vaccine does is lessen the symptoms. Full disclosure, I got them both. 3 weeks ago both myself and my wife tested positive. I spiked a 102 fever ONE night. Took some acetaminophen to break the fever and it worked. It was a cake walk. You could, however, make the argument that you would cough less with the vaccine and therefore not spread it as easily. At this point, as someone somewhere in the middle, this is madness on both sides.
FB_IMG_1639864714181.jpg

Yeet

I’m not here to play politics. I even told myself I wouldn’t post in this thread again. All I can go by is what I’ve experienced. The vaccine does NOT stop you from getting or spreading the virus. All it does is give you an added protection from getting severe symptoms and dying. My FIL lost his life to it last year and my wife and I are still dealing with the loss.

Nah
I’m not here to play politics. I even told myself I wouldn’t post in this thread again. All I can go by is what I’ve experienced. The vaccine does NOT stop you from getting or spreading the virus. All it does is give you an added protection from getting severe symptoms and dying. My FIL lost his life to it last year and my wife and I are still dealing with the loss.
I shared that because I just wanted to point out that in the past, we were told that. And it's just one of many reasons I don't trust anything "health officials," and especially politicians, have to say anymore.

Yeet

I shared that because I just wanted to point out that in the past, we were told that. And it's just one of many reasons I don't trust anything "health officials," and especially politicians, have to say anymore.
Both sides have handled this very poorly in their own respects. I applaud you for not blindly following orders. The shot should never have been mandated. It is only your safety you are risking by either getting it or not. You are not harming or helping anyone but yourself by getting it. However. I got both the shots and then gotten the virus and I didn’t even know I had it. The only reason my wife forced me to get tested is because we were catching a flight back home and boom. Positive.

Thebrownblob

sorry for your loss

Thebrownblob

Tell that to my wife when I wake up in the middle of the night to find her lying next to me crying looking at pictures of him.
Grief and fear are emotions, understandable, but they are not science. I will tell our 53year old friend who has been in the hospital 2 out of the last 3 month with both pericarditis and now myocarditis. If everyone had your outlook on the vaccine it would have made more sense.

Yeet

Grief and fear are emotions, understandable, but they are not science. I will tell our 53year old friend who has been in the hospital 2 out of the last 3 month with both pericarditis and now myocarditis.
Yes. But those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. We/you are smarter than this.

Yeet

I Agree if you want the vaccine it works for you. it won't save anyone else because it won't stop transmission.
Not what I’m saying. And if you read what I posted before you will see that I said the same thing you’re saying. What I’m saying is please protect yourself. Your family. Not for my sake, but for yours. Peace, brother.

tadpole

How do you know how bad it would have been had you not been vaccinated? I know of unvaccinated people that just had headaches or sniffles, or tested positive with no symptoms.

If it doesn't prevent the spread, then what is the logic between the mandates? If it's hospital capacity, then why did they fire so many unvaccinated nurses?

Even now, the electronic signs over the freeway that usually say stuff like COLLISION AHEAD or RIGHT LANE CLOSED, say VAX UP - STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID19. It's on TV commercials, too.

Yeet

How do you know how bad it would have been had you not been vaccinated? I know of unvaccinated people that just had headaches or sniffles, or tested positive with no symptoms.

If it doesn't prevent the spread, then what is the logic between the mandates? If it's hospital capacity, then why did they fire so many unvaccinated nurses?

Even now, the electronic signs over the freeway that usually say stuff like COLLISION AHEAD or RIGHT LANE CLOSED, say VAX UP - STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID19. It's on TV commercials, too.
That’s the rub, my brother. I don’t. And you don’t

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

Locally we had a billboard with a teddy bear masked that said SARS-COV2. Talk about coercion. Who the hell are they trying to appeal to there...informed consent doesn't exist anymore and that should worry people.