Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Yes. But those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. We/you are smarter than this.
I never bought into this phrase. It seems like a bunch of digested bull feces. Why are we "doomed to repeat" history?
How do you know how bad it would have been had you not been vaccinated? I know of unvaccinated people that just had headaches or sniffles, or tested positive with no symptoms.

If it doesn't prevent the spread, then what is the logic between the mandates? If it's hospital capacity, then why did they fire so many unvaccinated nurses?

Even now, the electronic signs over the freeway that usually say stuff like COLLISION AHEAD or RIGHT LANE CLOSED, say VAX UP - STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID19. It's on TV commercials, too.
Isnt it disgusting! Liberals feel like they need to tell us what we need. It's always been this way with them. I bet there are liberals that drove under that sign who ended up getting jabbed because the sign told them to.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
WTF did these people expect from china?
Why can't the world acknowledge the fact that China is a disgusting and devious enemy.
This weekend I was in a local breakfast establishment where I go daily. All the people behind the counter know me and I commented to one, that I know is a patriot, "what do these people in quarantine expect? Gourmet cooking from the country that gave the world covid?" From the sideline another bagel jockey makes a pro China comment. I followed up with a jab to her patriotism. Glad she wasn't making my stuff. She was steaming mad.
It's amazing how liberals will take up for China ALL THE TIME.

WTF did these people expect from china?
Why can't the world acknowledge the fact that China is a disgusting and devious enemy.
This weekend I was in a local breakfast establishment where I go daily. All the people behind the counter know me and I commented to one, that I know is a patriot, "what do these people in quarantine expect? Gourmet cooking from the country that gave the world covid?" From the sideline another bagel jockey makes a pro China comment. I followed up with a jab to her patriotism. Glad she wasn't making my stuff. She was steaming mad.
It's amazing how liberals will take up for China ALL THE TIME.
The argument from me

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
IMG_20220208_163847_529.jpg

Dumbo

Now that the pandemic is "winding down", it's time to normalize sudden heart attacks in healthy people. People have short memories. 5 years from now when people starting dying early nobody will even remember Pzifer and the media will never make the connection.

signal-2022-02-08-21-19-54-375.jpg

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is weighing changes to vaccine guidance to increase the time between doses due to the risk of heart inflammation.

A longer period between the first two shots of the mRNA coronavirus vaccines appeared to lower a person’s risk of myocarditis, a rare form of heart inflammation that occurred in some individuals upon receiving the shot, Boston 25 reported Monday

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is weighing changes to vaccine guidance to increase the time between doses due to the risk of heart inflammation.

A longer period between the first two shots of the mRNA coronavirus vaccines appeared to lower a person’s risk of myocarditis, a rare form of heart inflammation that occurred in some individuals upon receiving the shot, Boston 25 reported Monday
Guinea pigs