Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
he is the worst of the liberal d bags alec baldwin level

I grew up with the family. I'm still in touch with Daniel. Alec was always a brash big mouth that had to be the focus. He is a walking disappointment to humanity. Only a liberal would shoot and kill someone and then claim that they didn't pull the triggger (one story). Then he goes on to say, "I'm not responsible for this". Really? Who is? Trump?
I firmly believe that he would have made 100% sure the cylinder was empty if his wife was holding the camera.

Dumbo

GoFundMe: Where people burning down cities can get rich but they steal 9 million dollars from peaceful protestors and cancel GoFundMe pages from people raising money for vaccine deaths and injuries.

Screenshot_20220204-195828.png

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I hope the media doesn't get hold of this. It is perfect fodder for more panic. "Long Covid"? Almost sounds like a variant. My question is how is long Covid diagnosed? Covid can be tested so can long covid be tested? Long Covid sounds made up BS. IMO
One of my friends hasn't been the same since he had it about 6 months ago.
He had a pretty bad It was off of work for over a month

charm299

I hope the media doesn't get hold of this. It is perfect fodder for more panic. "Long Covid"? Almost sounds like a variant. My question is how is long Covid diagnosed? Covid can be tested so can long covid be tested? Long Covid sounds made up BS. IMO
COVID sounds like made up BS. There, I fixed it for you

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
One of my friends hasn't been the same since he had it about 6 months ago.
He had a pretty bad It was off of work for over a month
I had it in December and my cough still persists.

It's virus and there is nothing anybody on this site can post or tell me that trumps what my trusted doctor of 20+ years says.

That's my suggestion to anyone here looking for guidance from anonymous internet chatroom posters,....

....find a doctor you trust and do what they prescribe.