Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I couldn't find anything on the internet about what caused her to faint. All it says is "no one knows".
Listen to what she says. Jabbed, double jabbed, booster, flu shot, and Jesus loves her better then anyone.not even two seconds after that. She hits the ground. By the way anyone acting like they fell. Would not have fallen straight back and fling their head into the ground..

Dumbo

The trucker protests are successful. There is literally nothing anybody can do. You arrest them all you have no truckers, you don't have enough big rig tow trucks, not enough police , military refuses to get involved, tow trucks refuse to get involved. They won and that's why several Canadian provinces have suddenly scraped mandates and that's why you see Dems doing it now in unison. They are terrified. Without truckers there is no society. Not even elites can get their stuff and they know there are already plans for a similar one here.

This is the time to fight back. I think the first thing people should do is announce that we are not the minority by everyone flying American flags like they did after 911. Let's shove these tyrants out of the picture for good.

Thebrownblob

The trucker protests are successful. There is literally nothing anybody can do. You arrest them all you have no truckers, you don't have enough big rig tow trucks, not enough police , military refuses to get involved, tow trucks refuse to get involved. They won and that's why several Canadian provinces have suddenly scraped mandates and that's why you see Dems doing it now in unison. They are terrified. Without truckers there is no society. Not even elites can get their stuff and they know there are already plans for a similar one here.

This is the time to fight back. I think the first thing people should do is announce that we are not the minority by everyone flying American flags like they did after 911. Let's shove these tyrants out of the picture for good.
That is why they’re working hard to get rid of The human element to trucking.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
WTF?!

323425_i4kxvugchjxxfhh.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
Listen to what she says. Jabbed, double jabbed, booster, flu shot, and Jesus loves her better then anyone.not even two seconds after that. She hits the ground. By the way anyone acting like they fell. Would not have fallen straight back and fling their head into the ground..
So you are blaming booster and flu shots? smh