Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

charm299

Just curious. Does anyone know of a connection between covid, or vaccines that makes people lose their minds??
Alot of people around me are completely losing their :censored2:, as of late. Just wondering if its an isolated incident, or part of something bigger..
I lost my mind way before Covid

trickpony1

Just curious. Does anyone know of a connection between covid, or vaccines that makes people lose their minds??
Alot of people around me are completely losing their :censored2:, as of late. Just wondering if its an isolated incident, or part of something bigger..
My wife has a co-worker that took the vax.
Several days later she "woke up" in the parking lot of a well known furniture retailer.
Didn't have a clue how she got there.
No previous history of this.

Get scared much?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The spike protein that floats freely in the blood, after the gene therapy "vaccine" turns your cells into spike protein factories (while the mRNA mixes with and alters your DNA) can cross the blood/brain barrier. My guess is they are destroying synapses left and right. Most people didn't have that many to spare.

Also, there's mass formation psychosis, which makes people believe "two weeks to flatten the curve", even after two years of nada. Or that masks work, when they clearly don't. Or that drug approval generally takes a decade, and most of the ones that get approved end up the subject of a class action lawsuit for the death and injury they cause. Or that Pharma companies routinely pay gigantic, multi-billion dollar fines for lying about their products and bribing doctors to prescribe them. If any of this sounds shocking to you, you are probably suffering from mass formation psychosis. I would suggest you seek help, but all APA therapists now believe little boys can be little girls, and vice versa, so there is probably no one who can help you. May God have mercy on your soul.

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220219-150305.png

When they brainwash half the population to view freedom as racist.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 373531

When they brainwash half the population to view freedom as racist.

Tyler doesn't even understand what he is saying. If we aren't entitled to freedom, who determines that? If it's not an entitlement, does that mean we are all born slaves? To whom do we belong if we are not free? If we are not entitled to freedom, is that a provocation to violence to earn our freedom? If not, what was any slave's moral justification for fighting for freedom?

This jack wagon literally just made the argument for the moral justification for slavery. He is an idiot who should be laughed out of his profession.

rod

Retired 23 years
The spike protein that floats freely in the blood, after the gene therapy "vaccine" turns your cells into spike protein factories (while the mRNA mixes with and alters your DNA) can cross the blood/brain barrier. My guess is they are destroying synapses left and right. Most people didn't have that many to spare.

Also, there's mass formation psychosis, which makes people believe "two weeks to flatten the curve", even after two years of nada. Or that masks work, when they clearly don't. Or that drug approval generally takes a decade, and most of the ones that get approved end up the subject of a class action lawsuit for the death and injury they cause. Or that Pharma companies routinely pay gigantic, multi-billion dollar fines for lying about their products and bribing doctors to prescribe them. If any of this sounds shocking to you, you are probably suffering from mass formation psychosis. I would suggest you seek help, but all APA therapists now believe little boys can be little girls, and vice versa, so there is probably no one who can help you. May God have mercy on your soul.
Thanks

Dumbo

Like I said before. Those CEOs that enforced the mandate before it went through the courts just :censored2:ed themselves. They deserve to be litigated into bankruptcy and if you know someone who was forced to take the shot to keep their job, urge them to join a class action lawsuit for changing the conditions of employment post employment offer and coercing to undergo medical procedures without legal or medical authority to do so.

Screenshot_20220220-092337.png

Dumbo

Now that the vaxx has been pushed as far as it can go it's time for the CDC to normalize heart attacks and blood clots. I'm not satisfied that the supreme court didn't allow the mandates. I'll be satisfied when all of those responsible for the death and destruction of countless lives for a false narrative and fascist agenda on the people are sitting in dark jail cells.

Screenshot_20220220-101303.png

Thebrownblob

Now that the vaxx has been pushed as far as it can go it's time for the CDC to normalize heart attacks and blood clots. I'm not satisfied that the supreme court didn't allow the mandates. I'll be satisfied when all of those responsible for the death and destruction of countless lives for a false narrative and fascist agenda on the people are sitting in dark jail cells.

View attachment 373647
1645374586158.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

For more than a year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has collected data on hospitalizations for Covid-19 in the United States and broken it down by age, race and vaccination status. But it has not made most of the information public.
Much of the withheld information could help state and local health officials better target their efforts to bring the virus under control. Detailed, timely data on hospitalizations by age and race would help health officials identify and help the populations at highest risk. Information on hospitalizations and death by age and vaccination status would have helped inform whether healthy adults needed booster shots. And wastewater surveillance across the nation would spot outbreaks and emerging variants early.

Nah