Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters
if I thought Putin would help us fight the new world order and get rid of the scum in our government I’d probably support that. But he isn’t gonna be doing that so I just don’t care

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
if I thought Putin would help us fight the new world order and get rid of the scum in our government I’d probably support that. But he isn’t gonna be doing that so I just don’t care
he just wants the ussr territory back,ukraine is of no value to us aside from hunter biden's business deals

Cowboy Mac

What’s everyone’s take on this Russia Ukraine nonsense seems to me like a distraction get you focused elsewhere from the problem which is right here in our government
My suspicion is that this was set up from the beginning as a distraction. We already know that The Biden family has accepted money from both Russia and Ukraine so who knows what his real motivations are.

But for the White House to come out and act like Biden is this big tough guy standing up to Putin is a joke. Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Like the Russians and the Chinese don’t own him already. Joe Biden can barely answer the underhand pitched questions from American reporters, so I wonder how is he supposed to stand his ground in a phone conversation with a snake like Putin.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My suspicion is that this was set up from the beginning as a distraction. We already know that The Biden family has accepted money from both Russia and Ukraine so who knows what his real motivations are.

But for the White House to come out and act like Biden is this big tough guy standing up to Putin is a joke. Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Like the Russians and the Chinese don’t own him already. Joe Biden can barely answer the underhand pitched questions from American reporters, so I wonder how is he supposed to stand his ground in a phone conversation with a snake like Putin.
The real goal is decreasing fossil fuel use.

Not only are they pissing on your leg you’re supposed to thank them for doing it that’s the level of their arrogance and megalomania

This is why we can’t have a compromised person in office as president. There should be no question where their loyalty lies.
Dude…the fact that he’s compromised is the entire reason that he’s there none of this stuff is by accident. He can be easily manipulated because he doesn’t remember what he ate for breakfast

Cowboy Mac

Dude…the fact that he’s compromised is the entire reason that he’s there none of this stuff is by accident. He can be easily manipulated because he doesn’t remember what he ate for breakfast
I agree, but he’s compromised in more than one way. Joe Biden and his family have become rich from foreign sources. Effectively the Chinese, the Russians, Ukraine, all own a piece of him. Favors waiting to be called in. Peter Schweizer wrote a book about this called Red Handed. It’s not just democrats. Republicans are doing this too.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
he just wants the ussr territory back,ukraine is of no value to us aside from hunter biden's business deals

My understanding is that NATO wasn't supposed to expand any closer to Russia, as was part of the agreement when Russia split off of the USSR, and the USSR dissolved. Now NATO is trying to expand into Ukraine. The funny thing is, NATO was formed to keep communism out of Europe. It had no purpose after 1990. Now NATO is largely being run by communists. Putin is a Russian Nationalist who puts his country's interests first, and doesn't play ball with the globalists unless it's on his terms, which is why they smear him, like they smear Trump.

It’s easy to see where this Russia :censored2: is going. This is gonna replace covid as the golden ticket for the left to do whatever the fack they want again and say if you don’t like it you must love the Russians you must not be a patriot

Cowboy Mac

It’s easy to see where this Russia :censored2: is going. This is gonna replace covid as the golden ticket for the left to do whatever the fack they want again and say if you don’t like it you must love the Russians you must not be a patriot
I think the Russia thing is a step along the path. It’s not the end game. If we go to war with Russia, we will have supply shortages and price spikes like we have never seen in our lifetimes. But, just like covid, they will tell you there is a higher, patriotic purpose for these inconveniences.

This is their way to get average Americans poorer, hungrier, and more desperate.

The final act, in my opinion, is when they implement government controlled crypto currency. This is already being talked about in Canada. It works like the Chinese social credit system where the government decides what you’re allowed to spend your money on.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think the Russia thing is a step along the path. It’s not the end game. If we go to war with Russia, we will have supply shortages and price spikes like we have never seen in our lifetimes. But, just like covid, they will tell you there is a higher, patriotic purpose for these inconveniences.

This is their way to get average Americans poorer, hungrier, and more desperate.

The final act, in my opinion, is when they implement government controlled crypto currency. This is already being talked about in Canada. It works like the Chinese social credit system where the government decides what you’re allowed to spend your money on.

This could be a disaster like we’ve never seen before. The longer it goes on, the more dangerous it becomes for the world.

Best thing you can do is buy gold