Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'll be satisfied when all of those responsible for the death and destruction of countless lives for a false narrative and fascist agenda on the people are sitting in dark jail cells.
As long as they're left to rot to death and not given three hots and a cot on my dime.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

For more than a year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has collected data on hospitalizations for Covid-19 in the United States and broken it down by age, race and vaccination status. But it has not made most of the information public.
Much of the withheld information could help state and local health officials better target their efforts to bring the virus under control. Detailed, timely data on hospitalizations by age and race would help health officials identify and help the populations at highest risk. Information on hospitalizations and death by age and vaccination status would have helped inform whether healthy adults needed booster shots. And wastewater surveillance across the nation would spot outbreaks and emerging variants early.
Sure! You want information! And people in hell want ice water.
Forgive me if I am off base but there is a tone to your post that confuses me a little. Mainly I feel like, perhaps, you are suggesting that all of the, "mysteries", regarding ANYTHING covid are due to the powers that be overlooking basic facts about the dissemination of information to the public. IMO, as well as in the opinion of many others that are light years smarter than me, the entire China/fauci virus has been a leftist political football since kick off.
Only the people who are all in and won't change their minds no matter what.
You mean like those people that wear mask while driving alone in their car and other places where a mask has sub zero application?
There’s no point. Never was one.
If I could give you a triple thumbs up I would.

Nah
Even though I don't like some of the wokeness, I appreciate the way Carol and the rest have been treating us working stiffs during the pandemic, well as far as the gene therapy mandate is concerned. I wonder how their corporate mandate turned out.
Personally I think the operation would have been brought to a standstill if they tried that on the rank and file.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Personally I think the operation would have been brought to a standstill if they tried that on the rank and file.

Likely, and I'm glad it didn't have to come to that. It's much nicer just continuing to work (mostly) under the conditions as negotiated and have money deposited in my account on a regular basis. A lot of other people weren't so lucky.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Two weeks ago the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published data about the effectiveness of boosters against COVID-19
  • The CDC failed to publish a tranche of their data, however - omitting the impact on those aged 18-49, who are least likely to benefit from boosters
  • The CDC are also being criticized for failing to publish their information about child hospitalization rates and comorbidities
  • A spokeswoman for the CDC said they were concerned that the data would be misinterpreted, pointing out that it was incomplete and not verified
  • Critics said that it was always better to publish the information rather than withhold, and allow scientists to analyze and explain what they could

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220223-132054.png

Today along with cancelling the declaration of war against Canadians, Trudeau also unfroze bank accounts of truckers. Apparently there has been a massive run on banks. People have the power. They made a massive statement with that protest. And if they wanted to take it a step further they could all just stop working. Freeze accounts on peaceful protesters and dox them and the people will all ruin your banks.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
View attachment 374047

Today along with cancelling the declaration of war against Canadians, Trudeau also unfroze bank accounts of truckers. Apparently there has been a massive run on banks. People have the power. They made a massive statement with that protest. And if they wanted to take it a step further they could all just stop working. Freeze accounts on peaceful protesters and dox them and the people will all ruin your banks.
That’s the first thing I thought of. If they’re freezing accounts it could lead to a run on the banks. So now they’re gonna freeze your account if you try an close it out. Tyranny

What’s everyone’s take on this Russia Ukraine nonsense seems to me like a distraction get you focused elsewhere from the problem which is right here in our government