Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Thebrownblob

The shot is only about 20% effective now
The efficacy of the shot was a lie from the get-go 93% effective? Sure possibly for the first month and a half of course I don’t even know how they could prove that. Everyone knows 80% of the time 92% of statistics are made up why not the medical community as well? Especially when there’s billions of dollars on the line

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Maybe if you were immune comprised, but even then it's a personal choice.
If I was immune compromised, I wouldn’t have much confidence in a vaccine that doesn’t prevent me from getting the virus. Especially since the vaccine wasn’t made for this variant.

Thebrownblob

If I was immune compromised, I wouldn’t have much confidence in a vaccine that doesn’t prevent me from getting the virus. Especially since the vaccine wasn’t made for this variant.
Bingo a vaccine that allows you to get the virus is no vaccine at all. At best it’s a therapeutic, and most likely not even that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Maybe if you were immune comprised, but even then it's a personal choice.

They changed the advice for immune compromised people wearing masks. Apparently the fungus and bacteria colonies that grow on masks are especially harmful to the immune compromised. Not that healthy people need fungus or bacterial colonies strapped to our faces, or the microplastics getting into our lungs.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
COVID CASES USA 7-DAY AVG
128,849 JUL 18 2022
32,305 JUL 18 2021

DEATHS 7-DAY AVG
420 JUL 18 2022
273 JUL 18 2021
Perhaps but it’s just not that big a deal right now. So many other things they’re dying from after that shot.
That 420 number is still really low.

Thebrownblob

That 420 number is still really low.
Correct that’s why I’m saying it’s really a non-Factor. And it’s still up from the year before which proves the vaccine was useless. Stats are showing more people who are vaccinated arr getting sick but not necessarily dying and neither are unvaccinated.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Dr. Birx Claims Much Of Her Covid Guidance Was Arbitrary!​

So the “science” that people (even on BC) was telling us we should follow was just guessing? You can’t make this up! But don’t worry you can trust their science on Climate Change. 😂

7FD6BC25-5456-4055-8D73-418960AAADE4.jpeg

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What I see is that vaxxed people have gone back to their old ways.
No more fist bumps, standing shoulder to shoulder in crowded room, talking to others face to face, you reap what you sow.