Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
941873_u9vi7uok1anqd78.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I wonder who's name I might find in this leaked data ?

Gotta Go

Just look at all the money Big Pharma is gonna make with the drugs to treat all the long term side effects that they caused. Liability free. It’s like creating your own market.

trickpony1

Just look at all the money Big Pharma is gonna make with the drugs to treat all the long term side effects that they caused. Liability free. It’s like creating your own market.
....and I wonder if Biden bought into this Pharma company?

"Insider trading not helping" helping

Thebrownblob

Lol it’s too bad Trump continues to grovel at the feet of big Pharma. Claiming victory for a vaccine that was the best useless. Even dangerous and some instances. Because he could say hey Joe you haven’t done anything because you haven’t even lifted the emergency because you know the vaccine is useless.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You know you're in bad shape when Germany is calling your covid response the greatest crime against humanity.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Among those who were medically diagnosed with a new condition within a matter of weeks to several months, the top five cited conditions were:

• 21% blood clots
  • 19% heart attack
  • 18% liver damage
  • 17% leg clots/lung clots
  • 15% stroke

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Among those who were medically diagnosed with a new condition within a matter of weeks to several months, the top five cited conditions were:

• 21% blood clots
  • 19% heart attack
  • 18% liver damage
  • 17% leg clots/lung clots
  • 15% stroke
That looks like a group with high cholesterol.