Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol...without even looking, I can guarantee you were cheerleading the vaccine before Trump lost the election.
I don't have any problem with the vaccine.

I have a problem with the evil Democrats who tried to force people to take it. The evil Democrats who harmed our entire society with their stupid COVID policies. The evil Democrats who refuse to admit they were wrong.

Sportello

I don't have any problem with the vaccine.

I have a problem with the evil Democrats who tried to force people to take it. The evil Democrats who harmed our entire society with their stupid COVID policies. The evil Democrats who refuse to admit they were wrong.
Calling a majority of Americans ‘evil’ seems like trolling.

HarryWarden

Just since...well I don't know, 2021 or so.

Cases have actually been dropping, but no reason to let facts get in the way of your feelings I guess

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wait, so you are saying that all of these professional athletes have been fall out in the field for a long time?

Cases have actually been dropping, but no reason to let facts get in the way of your feelings I guess
The study in your link is about college athletes and ended about a year after the vaccine was released.

College kids typically aren't considered "professional athletes", and a year of data seems pretty weak.

Anyways, hope this helps.

HarryWarden

The study in your link is about college athletes and ended about a year after the vaccine was released.

College kids typically aren't considered "professional athletes", and a year of data seems pretty weak.

Anyways, hope this helps.
He said this hasn’t happened been before, and I showed that it had in fact happened before, and quite a bit.

Nice try though, hope that helps

PT Car Washer

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1717514436234.png

PT Car Washer

Can you believe Democrats fell for the injections and are still falling for it more than Republicans? It’s really amazing since it was under the Trump administration when it started. you would have thought it would be just the opposite.
Infectious diseases do not follow any political party line. And neither should the treatment or prevention.

Appvol

Infectious diseases do not follow any political party line. And neither should the treatment or prevention.
Kind of funny Democrats were saying don’t take the Vaccine when Trump was President then Biden was President and everyone had to get the vaccine or lose your job. You seem to know it all. Why is the dog dewormer Ivermectin ok know to treat Covid