Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

PT Car Washer

Kind of funny Democrats were saying don’t take the Vaccine when Trump was President then Biden was President and everyone had to get the vaccine or lose your job. You seem to know it all. Why is the dog dewormer Ivermectin ok know to treat Covid
I don't remember anyone saying not to take the vaccine. If you want to treat your case of COVID with an animal dewormer, I suggest going to a veterinarian.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don't remember anyone saying not to take the vaccine. If you want to treat your case of COVID with an animal dewormer, I suggest going to a veterinarian.

Yep, everyone was saying to take the vaccine because anyone that said different was silenced, banned or lost their job. When Trump mentioned any other possible cure he was shut down and tried to make look foolish for even a suggestion. Once The Biden dictatorship took over you never heard of any other options.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yep, everyone was saying to take the vaccine because anyone that said different was silenced, banned or lost their job. When Trump mentioned any other possible cure he was shut down and tried to make look foolish for even a suggestion. Once The Biden dictatorship took over you never heard of any other options.
Actually, for the most part, Tractor Supply and here are the only two places I hear anyone talking about it.

Darmark7

Actually, for the most part, Tractor Supply and here are the only two places I hear anyone talking about it.

We are talking about when the vax first came out…not now. If you turned on a TV or any media that was all they talked about then. When people are wrong about something they usually want to move on and not talk about it anymore.

Appvol

IMG_6405.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
Yet they Trusted him and even lied about how great the vaccine was that he warped out. I swear there must be a lot of closet Democrat Trump supporters that wouldn‘t admit it.
Most Republicans trusted the supposed science at first until they saw what a fraud it was. Then it was Dems pushing the vaccine instead. Trump never forced anyone to take it. Big difference.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I didn't lose my Job, and I was never told I had to get it at all. Aren't we lucky here at UPS?
Do you know your neighbors?

Darmark7

Isn't trump the leader of the MAGA cult?

But I thought the MAGA crowd was saying his vax was poison and wasn’t taking it and made him stop talking about it. Cults do not go against their leaders. Now if Trump would of said the vax would keep you from getting COVID and his followers repeated it and then later it was proven wrong so the leader then said it would protect others and his followers started repeated that and then it was proven wrong but then the leader said it would lessen the symptoms and once again his followers repeated this then we could call him a leader of a cult.

PT Car Washer

But I thought the MAGA crowd was saying his vax was poison and wasn’t taking it and made him stop talking about it. Cults do not go against their leaders. Now if Trump would of said the vax would keep you from getting COVID and his followers repeated it and then later it was proven wrong so the leader then said it would protect others and his followers started repeated that and then it was proven wrong but then the leader said it would lessen the symptoms and once again his followers repeated this then we could call him a leader of a cult.
??????

Darmark7

I didn't lose my Job, and I was never told I had to get it at all. Aren't we lucky here at UPS?
Do you know your neighbors?

We are and I was lucky to work at UPS during COVID. I do know my neighbors and I have one that didn’t want to take the vax and even waited to the very last day when they were going to fire her if she didn‘t take it. She is a nurse and at that time her husband was out of work and 1 of their 2 boys was sick (not COVID) and she couldn’t afford to lose her job. She reluctantly took the vax. She very soon afterwards started having blood clots in her legs. She still has pain in her legs and is hoping to sue the hospital for forcing them to take an experimental vax.
I have another family member that lost his job because he wouldn’t take the fake vax. So never forget what many people went through and lost because of the first steps of a dictatorship.