Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Your words was “Isn't trump the leader of the MAGA cult?”

So I just explained to you how come MAGA is not a cult unlike the Dem cult. So to recap… Cults do as their leaders say. Cults do not speak out against their leaders. Cults will change their minds and beliefs as the cult leader tells them to.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I do know my neighbors and I have one that didn’t want to take the vax and even waited to the very last day when they were going to fire her if she didn‘t take it. She is a nurse and at that time her husband was out of work and 1 of their 2 boys was sick (not COVID) and she couldn’t afford to lose her job. She reluctantly took the vax. She very soon afterwards started having blood clots in her legs. She still has pain in her legs and is hoping to sue the hospital for forcing them to take an experimental vax.
How much does she weigh?

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
We are and I was lucky to work at UPS during COVID. I do know my neighbors and I have one that didn’t want to take the vax and even waited to the very last day when they were going to fire her if she didn‘t take it. She is a nurse and at that time her husband was out of work and 1 of their 2 boys was sick (not COVID) and she couldn’t afford to lose her job. She reluctantly took the vax. She very soon afterwards started having blood clots in her legs. She still has pain in her legs and is hoping to sue the hospital for forcing them to take an experimental vax.
I have another family member that lost his job because he wouldn’t take the fake vax. So never forget what many people went through and lost because of the first steps of a dictatorship.
PT is one of those people that instructs you to do as he says. Lol. I hope you are never around me. You'll pop and artery.

Darmark7

How much does she weigh?

She is very average weight. I would guess she is 5’ 5” and 140 lbs. She is 42 yrs old. She was always into sports. I mean every sport. I tease her because she aches from the injuries she has from the broken bones and other sport injuries she has gotten.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1717818240418.png

Darmark7

In a contentious case involving the Health Freedom Defense Fund and other plaintiffs versus the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), the court has declared that mRNA COVID-19 injections do not qualify as vaccines under traditional medical definitions.

They already had to changed the definition of ”vaccine” so that the COVID jabs would qualify so why not just lower the standard again?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
In a contentious case involving the Health Freedom Defense Fund and other plaintiffs versus the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), the court has declared that mRNA COVID-19 injections do not qualify as vaccines under traditional medical definitions.

They already had to changed the definition of ”vaccine” so that the COVID jabs would qualify so why not just lower the standard again?

Do you have any other hobbies? Just curious, or relationships?

UPSmechanicinblue

I will probably take a beating for posting this but it's so sad we or most of us all fall for for the division of the red and blue team still going on after what all happened and still continuous. Both sides got info ahead so they could legally get away with dumping stocks and repositioning there stock portfolios well in advance. They both did a great job of keeping us divided with the vaccine roll out, mandates, closed down mom pop restaurants stores, lock downs while the big corps they bought into made record profits. Both gave huge gifts of money and breaks to the large corporations while very little to the ones that where in need. We all know the blue wanted mandates so I dont need to explain, The red side Trump signed operation warp speed, praised the vax makers on lives saved and money they made. He even got the booster along with Bill Oreily He recommend the vax but didn't want that being a mandate which is a huge plus it turns out. This shows red side was involved to when many said he was completely against the hoax. The whole thing went down with so much division when both parties could have had their top scientists debate and come to a conclusion for all of us to stay protected if in fact that was needed. Neither put us first while they lines their pockets. They both red and blue along with big pharma made off with millions and millions while we suffer health issues, inflation, division etc etc No one talks about how neither party did one recommendation for getting and or staying healthy. There where or may have been many other simple cheap healthy alternatives that could have been done but being there would be no money made going that route it was never recommended. They all get their lifetime free health care after serving one term, the millions they profited while serving and the kick backs after their term they get promised from big corps for passing laws in their favor. Here we still years later, the struggle gets harder and harder for us as they all prosper. This isn't just covid but about everything. I didnt read all the 481 posts so maybe this was covered.

Darmark7

Do you have any other hobbies? Just curious, or relationships?

Yep I am in a classic rock band, hit the gym 3 times a week, love biking, spend time helping the nephews with baseball and I go canoeing when I get a chance. Relationships? Married 40 yrs this coming Oct, My parents are still alive at 83 and 85 so I spend time helping them. In my spare time I like to call people out on their bull:censored2:. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yep I am in a classic rock band, hit the gym 3 times a week, love biking, spend time helping the nephews with baseball and I go canoeing when I get a chance. Relationships? Married 40 yrs this coming Oct, My parents are still alive at 83 and 85 so I spend time helping them. In my spare time I like to call people out on their bull:censored2:. Thanks for asking.
Wow, you’re perfect. I wanna be you when I grow up. I’ll start taking ivermectin, maybe I can catch up.

PreTrippin’

Arriving on the sin wagon.
I will probably take a beating for posting this but it's so sad we or most of us all fall for for the division of the red and blue team still going on after what all happened and still continuous. Both sides got info ahead so they could legally get away with dumping stocks and repositioning there stock portfolios well in advance. They both did a great job of keeping us divided with the vaccine roll out, mandates, closed down mom pop restaurants stores, lock downs while the big corps they bought into made record profits. Both gave huge gifts of money and breaks to the large corporations while very little to the ones that where in need. We all know the blue wanted mandates so I dont need to explain, The red side Trump signed operation warp speed, praised the vax makers on lives saved and money they made. He even got the booster along with Bill Oreily He recommend the vax but didn't want that being a mandate which is a huge plus it turns out. This shows red side was involved to when many said he was completely against the hoax. The whole thing went down with so much division when both parties could have had their top scientists debate and come to a conclusion for all of us to stay protected if in fact that was needed. Neither put us first while they lines their pockets. They both red and blue along with big pharma made off with millions and millions while we suffer health issues, inflation, division etc etc No one talks about how neither party did one recommendation for getting and or staying healthy. There where or may have been many other simple cheap healthy alternatives that could have been done but being there would be no money made going that route it was never recommended. They all get their lifetime free health care after serving one term, the millions they profited while serving and the kick backs after their term they get promised from big corps for passing laws in their favor. Here we still years later, the struggle gets harder and harder for us as they all prosper. This isn't just covid but about everything. I didnt read all the 481 posts so maybe this was covered.
Well said friend. Two wings of the same bird.