Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yup. And so they'll get vaccinated. Just like you will, or people that talk a similarly big game.

I predict 95% will go get the shot instead of quitting or being let go. Bunch of big talkers.
Your prediction wasn't just wrong, it was 180 degrees from right.

frog_dx.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
@The Driver was one of the most out spoken for the vax. He was sure we was all going to die that didn’t take it. I don’t know what happened to him (probably a vax victim) but I do miss his enthusiasm for BS.
I heard that Biden wants the Mexico border open to replace all the dead libs that took the unsafe, killer vax so he can get re-elected. The bodies are piling up so high in New York, they had to fill Madison Square Garden with them!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I heard that Biden wants the Mexico border open to replace all the dead libs that took the unsafe, killer vax so he can get re-elected. The bodies are piling up so high in New York, they had to fill Madison Square Garden with them!

I heard that Biden was going to win this election because so many MAGA people died because they didn’t take the vax. We know that millions died from COVID and that had to be the MAGA people that didn’t take that safe and effective vax.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
wHy Do YoU cARe If OtHeRs ArE vAXxEd!?!

Because I care about others.

Why don’t you rugged individualists all march on your state capitols demanding they roll back all vaccines? Or seatbelts? Or motorcycle helmets? Or food safety rules? Banking rules?

Face it. Sometimes other people know what’s best for you.

Is that what kids call “based”?
GOoxHQkXcAAI-U7.jpg