Express going "independent" ...and to current events

Oldfart

It was through indeed.com and surprisingly enough (not really nowadays...) it doesn't say.

Company: FedEx Express
Job Title: R0002:FULL TIME COURIER/DOT TUES-FRI 9:00 AM-7:00 PM AND SAT 3:00 AM-3:00 PM
Job Requisition Number: xxxxx
Category: Courier/Tractor-Trailer Driver
Job Family: FXE-US: Driver
Time Type: Full Time
Compensation: $0
If it indeed a Tractor driver, you will need a CDL. Not sure if they make you have it when they hire you or give you a certain time frame to get it after they hire you. You will need it at some point. Starting pay should be somewhere in the $17.50 to $18 range for a RDT (tractor driver) job.

Oldfart

lol yeah that's what I'm surmising from reading these forums.

I am genuinely just more curious now, more than anything. Kind of weird that it's so hard to find out the answers...almost as if they don't want you to know...but really though, if this is a CDL required job, I'm not qualified and don't want to even waste the 45min, etc.
Don't pay too much attention to what you read on here. Many on the people on here are bitter, hate filled people that hate their jobs. Many just got close to $1.75 or more an hour raise and still whine and cry about stuff that happened 5 or more years ago. Ole tex hasn't worked here for a while and yet he cries about stuff that happened when Bill Clinton was in office.

vantexan

Don't pay too much attention to what you read on here. Many on the people on here are bitter, hate filled people that hate their jobs. Many just got close to $1.75 or more an hour raise and still whine and cry about stuff that happened 5 or more years ago. Ole tex hasn't worked here for a while and yet he cries about stuff that happened when Bill Clinton was in office.
I cry about the screw over they did on midrange employees from a couple of years ago to all the way back to Bill Clinton's administration. Want me to go into details?

Oldfart

I cry about the screw over they did on midrange employees from a couple of years ago to all the way back to Bill Clinton's administration. Want me to go into details?
PLEASE don't. Being bitter about something that happened 10 or 15 years ago can't be healthy. I bet you still hate your first girlfriend too. At some point you have to move on.

vantexan

PLEASE don't. Being bitter about something that happened 10 or 15 years ago can't be healthy. I bet you still hate your first girlfriend too. At some point you have to move on.
I bet you cheered when they were screwing over midrange employees. More for you. For close to twenty years this was a company that lured people in with promises of a bright future. Only the bright future was for the executives and for those lucky enough to have gotten in early. They're lying crooks and you're a sycophant.

MAKAVELI

Banned
I bet you cheered when they were screwing over midrange employees. More for you. For close to twenty years this was a company that lured people in with promises of a bright future. Only the bright future was for the executives and for those lucky enough to have gotten in early. They're lying crooks and you're a sycophant.
He's also part of the Drumpf base.:wince:

vantexan

But does not Fox news do the very same thing you're criticizing?
Johnson was once told that Somoza, the Nicaraguan dictator, was a real son of a bitch. Johnson's replied "yeah, but he's our son of a bitch!" Rex Tillerson was claimed to have called Trump a maroon after a meeting this summer. Yeah, but he's our maroon! No matter the Twitter ranting, no matter the inaccurate statements he makes in press conferences, we're(the Repubs)counting on him to sign off on legislation that hopefully(!) will spark a huge revival in the economy. It may all be pie in the sky, but at least an effort is being made. Can't say the same for you-know-who the past 8 years.

It will be fine

Johnson was once told that Somoza, the Nicaraguan dictator, was a real son of a bitch. Johnson's replied "yeah, but he's our son of a bitch!" Rex Tillerson was claimed to have called Trump a maroon after a meeting this summer. Yeah, but he's our maroon! No matter the Twitter ranting, no matter the inaccurate statements he makes in press conferences, we're(the Repubs)counting on him to sign off on legislation that hopefully(!) will spark a huge revival in the economy. It may all be pie in the sky, but at least an effort is being made. Can't say the same for you-know-who the past 8 years.
Pence can sign off on tax reform too, without the whole threat of nuclear war thing.