Facial hair

Ghost in the Darkness

Its funny how sups think they were specially chosen out of everyone. I, like many others, used to get letters every year for 7 or 8 years trying to see if I was interested in going into management.... and that I should contact H.R. to pursue that. I had a a few center managers and a handful of sups try to convince me too.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Its funny how sups think they were specially chosen out of everyone. I, like many others, used to get letters every year for 7 or 8 years trying to see if I was interested in going into management.... and that I should contact H.R. to pursue that. I had a a few center managers and a handful of sups try to convince me too.

I wanted to be management before I had the job since my major I have a MA in is business management

542thruNthru

Let me get this straight. You are covering for your center manager who is on paternity leave and you are also off today?

Lol yep. Found his story online.
swiss_cheese.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How any of you can believe this guy is a sup, I'll never know...
We had a sup just like him once. Complete blow hard and it didn’t matter how many times he was proven wrong.

Had a driver he bitched at non stop about performance. Driver always told him to take the board and do it better. Always had an excuse. Well driver is on vacation one week and sup decides to take a rookie with him and show the regular guy how it’s done. Tells the rookie just watch don’t help he’s gonna show him how it’s done. Not a single day that week that the sup didn’t miss multiple pick ups and businesses.

Driver comes back Monday Knowing everything that happened because his customers were calling and complaining all week. Route just as screwed up as ever. Sup says I don’t know what you’re complaining about I ran your route all week last week and got everything done easy.

Some people just believe if they say it enough it’s true.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
We had a sup just like him once. Complete blow hard and it didn’t matter how many times he was proven wrong.

Had a driver he bitched at non stop about performance. Driver always told him to take the board and do it better. Always had an excuse. Well driver is on vacation one week and sup decides to take a rookie with him and show the regular guy how it’s done. Tells the rookie just watch don’t help he’s gonna show him how it’s done. Not a single day that week that the sup didn’t miss multiple pick ups and businesses.

Driver comes back Monday Knowing everything that happened because his customers were calling and complaining all week. Route just as screwed up as ever. Sup says I don’t know what you’re complaining about I ran your route all week last week and got everything done easy.

Some people just believe if they say it enough it’s true.
I stopped reading after the 1st paragraph