Facial hair

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
My center manager is covering for another manager who's on maternity leave. So yes, I am covering the center. I make all final decisions. I report to my division manager.
You don't make any decisions.
Center Managers haven't had any power since since 2007 to 2007.
You are a puppet of upper Management now.
You have zero control over anything.

Mack37

I’m out of touch with UPS management pay but per Glassdoor, I didn’t see anything that would top a driver who works a good bit of overtime. That’s fulltime Supervisor’s or center managers.

Of course, if you do make more it’s because of the district. I’m a native Marylander so I know that 150k in most of Maryland/NoVa/DC etc. is like 70k in the Midwest. So not that impressive.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I’m out of touch with UPS management pay but per Glassdoor, I didn’t see anything that would top a driver who works a good bit of overtime. That’s fulltime Supervisor’s or center managers.

Of course, if you do make more it’s because of the district. I’m a native Marylander so I know that 150k in most of Maryland/NoVa/DC etc. is like 70k in the Midwest. So not that impressive.
Sadly this is true.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Who said I wasn't the same with everyone? You're threatening me to do what you're supposed to be doing?Do all the methods, that's your job. But if you don't pull your weight, I'll just make sure you'll get your 8 hours a day while everyone else around you is getting more money than you..Not so funny when you're not getting your usual phat check.
If I'm on the 9.5 list, then I'll get what I want. An 8 hour day. Thanks for playing.

If I'm not on the 9.5 and everyone around me is. Your either going to get buried in 9.5's or ask me to go help them everyday to avoid the penalty pay.

Whatever game you want to play doesnt matter to me. I come in, follow methods and file accordingly.

I've had plenty of supes like you. Nothing EVER changes. I'll make just over 6 figures again this year, while you struggle to try and find something to write me up on. But be careful, I'll file harrassment if your not doing that to every driver everyday.

Then I'll follow up with retaliation and so on.... until you get transferred/quit/fired etc..

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
If I'm on the 9.5 list, then I'll get what I want. An 8 hour day. Thanks for playing.

If I'm not on the 9.5 and everyone around me is. Your either going to get buried in 9.5's or ask me to go help them everyday to avoid the penalty pay.

Whatever game you want to play doesnt matter to me. I come in, follow methods and file accordingly.

I've had plenty of supes like you. Nothing EVER changes. I'll make just over 6 figures again this year, while you struggle to try and find something to write me up on. But be careful, I'll file harrassment if your not doing that to every driver everyday.

Then I'll follow up with retaliation and so on.... until you get transferred/quit/fired etc..
This guy caught some feelings. Tell me, with your pay if you worked a 40 hour week all year long how much you would make? Not nearly close too what you're making per year now. You wouldn't survive in my center.

This guy caught some feelings. Tell me, with your pay if you worked a 40 hour week all year long how much you would make? Not nearly close too what you're making per year now. You wouldn't survive in my center.
3oEjHWuJieghzbBams.gif

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer

I'm in the DMV so you get what I'm saying.
Impressive or not I still make good money.

542thruNthru

Lol I've seen center manager and ORS try this. They always threaten the 8 hour day thing. It only works for about 3 weeks. Then the drivers around them get tired of all the work and get on 9.5 or the Dispatch says "yeah I can't do that anymore its hurting our numbers."

It's a weak threat and all it did was give the driver some easy days for a few weeks.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Lol I've seen center manager and ORS try this. They always threaten the 8 hour day thing. It only works for about 3 weeks. Then the drivers around them get tired of all the work and get on 9.5 or the Dispatch says "yeah I can't do that anymore its hurting our numbers."

It's a weak threat and all it did was give the driver some easy days for a few weeks.
you missed the part when I clearly said that the 22.4s will play a big part in this.