Facial hair

rod

Retired 23 years
Troll? Maybe? FT Sup? Definitely. Girl or boy? Idk where I ever claimed my actual gender but I'll just let that float in the air hahaha. This guy right here though just hates that an actual supervisor comes on here and speaks the truth.
"girl or boy"? So you're one of those who isn't quite sure?

I had one of those when I first started delivery. It was like climbing Mt Everest every time you crawled into it. Then I got an 8 cube-- no better-- just longer
And they had the same turning radius actually the 800 probably turned better. The old 600 series has been retired for well over 20 years.

Turkleton

There's always women at the pool, baby!
Man, you Brown guys are so uptight. You should come over to the SCS side. The days are so much brighter.

Saca La

What is it?
Grieve it. How are they gonna prove you didn't shave that day?

Well, before that :censored2: gave me a warning letter. I would only shave once a weeks cause I have sensitive skin and I break out if I shave “everyday”. I told the center manager this exactly and he said it’s not an excuse and if I wanted to not shave I needed to bring a letter from the doctor. He gave me the warning letter, than gave me the number to call so I can get a doctors note. It’s a process apparently. I had 15 days to go and see a doctor or else the “case” voids. I never made an appointment cause I have bigger :censored2: to worrie about than shaving. But when I’m done with my other personal whit I will make that appointment ASAP.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, before that :censored2: gave me a warning letter. I would only shave once a weeks cause I have sensitive skin and I break out if I shave “everyday”. I told the center manager this exactly and he said it’s not an excuse and if I wanted to not shave I needed to bring a letter from the doctor. He gave me the warning letter, than gave me the number to call so I can get a doctors note. It’s a process apparently. I had 15 days to go and see a doctor or else the “case” voids. I never made an appointment cause I have bigger :censored2: to worrie about than shaving. But when I’m done with my other personal whit I will make that appointment ASAP.

You just sound lazy to me

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Yep
Making 100k a year delivering packages from a car designed to hold packages is ridiculous.
I'm not complaining about the money, or how long the days are. BUT, When your waking people up so they can sign for their wine delivery at 10pm because our poorly staffed multi billion dollar delivery company couldnt get there at normal time is unprofessional