Facial hair

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Nah I'm doing a presentation at noon on how to revamp some of our routes to save money. Adding resis to our goverment building routes will be such a money saver.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All the drivers in my center tried to test with all the bs. Once they realized I'm always one step ahead of the game, they all fell in line. Now I'm sitting with my feet kicked up about to take a nap in my office while my operation sails smooth across the ocean

8F9ED2B0-F49B-4894-BD3B-4D3F799037C8.gif

tourists24

What’s the longest beard you can get approved for?
In my center there is no limit. To make it more interesting those individuals that have gotten a shaving exemption from a doctor has been told by management that if they shave then they will be fired. Soooooo some of these guys just let it get longer lol. It's all a game

allahuakbar

She/Her
In my center there is no limit. To make it more interesting those individuals that have gotten a shaving exemption from a doctor has been told by management that if they shave then they will be fired. Soooooo some of these guys just let it get longer lol. It's all a game
I think it’s hilarious when they get the note they shape their beards up. Skin doesn’t seem so irritated then.

Days

You get irritations and rashes from shaving. Especially if you have really thin sensitive skin on neck.

I think it’s more prone toward fair skin individuals though.