Five Word Story

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Drive on", gypsy, said Joe. Cher decided to take them to Venice Beach for weight-lifting and tattoos. Barack got a Abraham Lincoln impersonator to tattoo Michelle's name on his :censored2:. Right beside the gettysburg address
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit. She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in her dominatrix tendencies. Michelle had a secret she held close, Paul Abdul taught her to dance like hot monkey love for her American Idol tryout. But Cher was a contender, she could turn back time. Michelle was desperate to win so she hired Jeff Gillooly and offered Paula a bribe, but there were certain conditions

1. Jeff must eliminate Cher & Oprah.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Drive on", gypsy, said Joe. Cher decided to take them to Venice Beach for weight-lifting and tattoos. Barack got a Abraham Lincoln impersonator to tattoo Michelle's name on his :censored2:. Right beside the gettysburg address
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit. She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in her dominatrix tendencies. Michelle had a secret she held close, Paul Abdul taught her to dance like hot monkey love for her American Idol tryout. But Cher was a contender, she could turn back time. Michelle was desperate to win so she hired Jeff Gillooly and offered Paula a bribe, but there were certain conditions

2. He must maintain his mullet.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

3. He must remarry Tonya Harding.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Having a hard-on for Harding

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Having a hard-on for Harding, Paula agreed to her conditons.

fethrs

Having a hard-on for Harding, Paula agreed to her conditons, her teats were taut too

moreluck

golden ticket member

Having a hard-on for Harding, Paula agreed to her conditons, her teats were taut too

Her what ?????????? Paula is a cow???

fethrs

Having a hard-on for Harding, Paula agreed to her conditons, her boobies were hard too

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Having a hard-on for Harding, Paula agreed to her conditons, her boobies were hard too,

Michelle wanted implants like Paula.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Having a hard-on for Harding, Paula agreed to her conditons, her boobies were hard too,

Michelle wanted implants like Paula. She wanted them happy & perky, way up firm and high

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Michelle wanted implants like Paula. She wanted them happy & perky, way up firm and high. Sont des mots qui vont

très bien ensemble, ma belle. ( Sings Barack when he plays with them.)

moreluck

golden ticket member

Michelle wanted implants like Paula. She wanted them happy & perky, way up firm and high. Sont des mots qui vont

Paula squealed, Spanish turned her......(God, she's dumb)

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Paula squealed, Spanish turned her......(God, she's dumb)

on so much, she gyrated

moreluck

golden ticket member

Paula squealed, Spanish turned her......(God, she's dumb) on so much, she gyrated

like a gyroscope of old.

over9five

Staff member
Paula squealed, Spanish turned her......(God, she's dumb) on so much, she gyrated like a gyroscope of old.

She got dizzy and fell

fethrs

Paula squealed, Spanish turned her......(God, she's dumb) on so much, she gyrated like a gyroscope of old. She got dizzy and fell,
konked her head hard and

over9five

Staff member
Paula squealed, Spanish turned her......(God, she's dumb) on so much, she gyrated like a gyroscope of old. She got dizzy and fell,
konked her head hard and

passed out like a drunk.

moreluck

golden ticket member
konked her head hard and passed out like a drunk.....

felt like a regular weekend to