Five Word Story

over9five

Staff member
"Drive on", gypsy, said Joe. Cher decided to take them to Venice Beach for weight-lifting

and tattoos. Barack got a Abraham Lincoln impersonator to tattoo Michelle's name on his :censored2:.

Right beside the gettysburg address

and the snake tat on

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Drive on", gypsy, said Joe. Cher decided to take them to Venice Beach for weight-lifting and tattoos. Barack got a Abraham Lincoln impersonator to tattoo Michelle's name on his :censored2:. Right beside the gettysburg address
and the snake tat on

his left cheek. Leaving the

moreluck

golden ticket member
Drive on", gypsy, said Joe. Cher decided to take them to Venice Beach for weight-lifting and tattoos. Barack got a Abraham Lincoln impersonator to tattoo Michelle's name on his :censored2:. Right beside the gettysburg address
and the snake tat on

his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah

Where he put I hate Oprah!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Drive on", gypsy, said Joe. Cher decided to take them to Venice Beach for weight-lifting and tattoos. Barack got a Abraham Lincoln impersonator to tattoo Michelle's name on his :censored2:. Right beside the gettysburg address
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah Where he put I hate Oprah!!

unfortunately, he had to abbreviate

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah Where he put I hate Oprah!!

unfortunately, he had to abbreviate

to read 'I ate Oprah'

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'.

Oprah claimed copyright infringement and

moreluck

golden ticket member
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit.

She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit.

She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in

her dominatrix tendencies. Michelle had

fethrs

and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit. She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in her dominatrix tendencies.
Michelle had a secret she held close

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit. She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in her dominatrix tendencies.
Michelle had a secret she held close,

Paul Abdul taught her to

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Michelle had a secret she held close,

Paul Abdul taught her to dance like hot monkey love

for her American Idol tryout.

fethrs

and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit. She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in her dominatrix tendencies. Michelle had a secret she held close, Paul Abdul taught her to dance like hot monkey love for her American Idol tryout. But Cher was a contender,

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit. She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in her dominatrix tendencies. Michelle had a secret she held close, Paul Abdul taught her to dance like hot monkey love for her American Idol tryout. But Cher was a contender, she could turn back time. Michelle was desperate to win so she hired Jeff Gillooly

and offered Paula a bribe.

fethrs

and the snake tat on his left cheek. Leaving the tattooless frontal area for Oprah. Where he put I hate Oprah!! Unfortunately, he had to abbreviate to read 'I ate Oprah'. Oprah claimed copyright infringement and ownership of the his unit. She needed to go to Dr Phil for counseling in her dominatrix tendencies. Michelle had a secret she held close, Paul Abdul taught her to dance like hot monkey love for her American Idol tryout. But Cher was a contender, she could turn back time. Michelle was desperate to win so she hired Jeff Gillooly and offered Paula a bribe, but there were certain conditions