Five Word Story

over9five

Staff member
Reminiscing his confirmed kills, Skipper planned a three hour tour.
The weather was outstanding! Not a cloud to be seen other than that funnel thingy, and that monstorous big wave.

Skipper wasn't worried. He had

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The weather was outstanding! Not a cloud to be seen other than that funnel thingy, and that monstorous big wave.

warned about mowing the lawn

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Skipper wasn't worried. He had warned about mowing the lawn

after eating a full meal

over9five

Staff member
Skipper wasn't worried. He had warned about mowing the lawn after eating a full meal

but he liked being manscaped.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Skipper wasn't worried. He had warned about mowing the lawn after eating a full meal, but he liked being manscaped.

"Give me a brazilian wax"

over9five

Staff member
Skipper wasn't worried. He had warned about mowing the lawn after eating a full meal, but he liked being manscaped.

"Give me a brazilian wax"

he told his first-mate. Gilligan

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

"Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan

had been practicing on his

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

"Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan had been practicing on his captive prepubescent boytoy Beav's beaver.

Beaver died from razor burn.

over9five

Staff member

"Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan had been practicing on his captive prepubescent boytoy Beav's beaver. Beaver died from razor burn.

Allegedly, that is. Actually Gilligan

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

"Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan had been practicing on his captive prepubescent boytoy Beav's beaver. Beaver died from razor burn.

threw him in a volcano!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

threw him in a volcano!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

threw him in a volcano!!
That beaver smells like tacos

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by Dizzee

"Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan had been practicing on his captive prepubescent boytoy Beav's beaver. Beaver died from razor burn. Allegedly, that is. Actually Gilligan threw him in a volcano!! That beaver smells like tacos and the volcano spewed salsa
like the #3 at Taco Bell

over9five

Staff member
"Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan had been practicing on his captive prepubescent boytoy Beav's beaver. Beaver died from razor burn. Allegedly, that is. Actually Gilligan threw him in a volcano!! That beaver smells like tacos and the volcano spewed salsa like the #3 at Taco Bell

except that it tasted good

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan had been practicing on his captive prepubescent boytoy Beav's beaver. Beaver died from razor burn. Allegedly, that is. Actually Gilligan threw him in a volcano!! That beaver smells like tacos and the volcano spewed salsa like the #3 at Taco Bell except that it tasted good.

Gilligan decided to take the

over9five

Staff member
"Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan had been practicing on his captive prepubescent boytoy Beav's beaver. Beaver died from razor burn. Allegedly, that is. Actually Gilligan threw him in a volcano!! That beaver smells like tacos and the volcano spewed salsa like the #3 at Taco Bell except that it tasted good.

Skipper up on the wax

moreluck

golden ticket member
Skipper up on the wax

going where no man had

over9five

Staff member
Give me a brazilian wax", he told his first-mate. Gilligan had been practicing on his captive prepubescent boytoy Beav's beaver. Beaver died from razor burn. Allegedly, that is. Actually Gilligan threw him in a volcano!! That beaver smells like tacos and the volcano spewed salsa like the #3 at Taco Bell except that it tasted good.
Gilligan decided to take the Skipper up on the wax, going where no man had

gone...or wanted to go,