Gas surcharge, thanks to Joe

Shorts365

Since everyone likes reality economics…..How much does it cost to extract oil in the Middle East vs North America ? There you will find your truth.
keeping the Middle East destabilized has kept the prospect of organized labor inflating the price of oil at bay since at least the 80’s. One impetus for the foundation of OPEC.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They were often oversized. Way more btu's than needed, usually to get a good draft. The newer units require a 6 in liner because they run cooler.
I lived a townhouse in the city that converted an old coal boiler to fuel oil.
That thing was massive.
As a kid playing hid & seek , it was a good spot.
The older kids never looked there because they couldn't fit.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lol, good luck! The only reason it’s failing is because we have brain dead, lazy people that keep electing liberals, supposedly. You cannot cut the oil off untill technology does catch up!! Why is this so hard to understand? We are light years away from that happening.
But these same elected fools are heavily investing in Green Tech.
So they will keep demanding that everyone believe like they do, or else they will go broke.

Non liberal

But these same elected fools are heavily investing in Green Tech.
So they will keep demanding that everyone believe like they do, or else they will go broke.
unfortunately you are correct. That’s why we need to elect people who puts forth the policy ideas that are in the best interest of we the people instead of billionaire investors.

Over70irregs

keeping the Middle East destabilized has kept the prospect of organized labor inflating the price of oil at bay since at least the 80’s. One impetus for the foundation of OPEC.
Can anyone substantiate that it costs $13 per barrel to pump overseas oil vs $60 North Amerca?

Non liberal

Yeah, I know. It was just a saying to point out the fact that we are a long ways away from being free from fossil fuels. Oops a long ways is a measure of distance as well isn’t it? Take the quote in the context it was meant for please. You do have the capacity to do that, don’t you?
Apparently not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pay at the pump Joe still hasn't sent any signals to US oil producers that his administration will take the brakes off. Until he does the oil companies will go slow. Even financing is involved. The Biden administration has been putting pressure in the financial sector not to back our oil production.

Non liberal

Which multi national oil company does President Biden control?
All of them! When the idiot leftists get in control and start talking their anti fossil fuel, green new deal, garbage that is no where near able to replace the energy that fossil fuels make, the oil companies rightfully get scared and stop producing. These companies will make their money whether it be a little at a time ( like when trump was in control, to all at once with Biden in control ). So, no he has not put forth any law saying you can’t produce oil, he just shut down the construction of the keystone pipeline, which does not indicate a very bright future for fossil fuels. Which makes oil companies stop producing in order to preserve profits.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Which multi national oil company does President Biden control?
Blame is all on him. Everyone will vote this way come mid-terms.

9YxTVAJ6tgS3.png

Last edited:

Non liberal

That's why liberals are against voter ID. They are the ones that want to cheat! It's obvious to anybody with the IQ of pond scum.
That’s one thing, yes. The biggest one for me is the vote by mail, and the chance for anyone to just add votes and not verify them. There has to be a face that goes along with the vote, as well as proper identification.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
That’s one thing, yes. The biggest one for me is the vote by mail, and the chance for anyone to just add votes and not verify them. There has to be a face that goes along with the vote, as well as proper identification.
Well, the idiots got what they wanted. Now we all have to pay for it. Too bad the :censored2:s only care about the ones too sorry to work.